News Jack Dyer Stand may go in $60m Punt Road Oval redevelopment

Remove this Banner Ad

But the rebuild is to house a couple of causes and the women’s team, how does that benefit the men?
MCG sized training ground. New gym medical facilities. VFL team will play there. It's in a prime position no matter which suburb you live, train station across the road. How the **** are fans gonna get to craigeburn to watch training, VFL games?

Has the state Government helped us build our new facilities?
North got state gov funding.

Farking rort the CFL.
Richmond is in a Greens' electorate.
It will always be Greens.
The current Labor state government will do f### all to help in terms of allocating funding.
It won't win the seat back, so it won't be bothered to help.
There is no point.
And, at the moment, we ain't kicking goals either.

The current Labor state government will do f### all to help in terms of allocating funding.
There is no point.
Greens would want to preserve the Jack Dyer Stand. It's the home of the endangered orange bellied pigeon.

Here's a reminder...

The men are getting a new gym, new hall, new pool, new sports medicine facilities, new car park, new changerooms ("team facilities"), and an MCG-sized training oval.

Even the stuff that won't actually move location, like the theatre and offices, will be done up:

View attachment 2036971
and here I was thinking we would get a new maurice rioli room in the new stand over the low ceiling shite truck in the black spaceship building

100 mil and they dont even have a new social club fmd

there should be ai nob polishers for dumma when he attends the dynasty reunions at 100 mil

and here I was thinking we would get a new maurice rioli room in the new stand over the low ceiling shite truck in the black spaceship building

100 mil and they dont even have a new social club fmd

there should be ai nob polishers for dumma when he attends the dynasty reunions at 100 mil
I always thought the “black space ship building” looked like a croc

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The black box building is staying? Why not do the whole thing?

The superstore & Rioli room feel like they weren’t well planned & cheap

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
I believe they’re refurbishing the existing building (enlarging windows and adding extra amenities) as part of the project

There is no point.
Yep!
Welcome to the western suburbs.
Labor romps it in, hence f*** all attention paid.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back