News Jack Dyer Stand may go in $60m Punt Road Oval redevelopment

Remove this Banner Ad

Factoring in the CFMEU snout in the trough cost.
John Sekta is a Tigerman.
Hope he calls the premier too divert funds from the rail loop in exchange for a smoother ride.

Its amazing how everyone on the internet is an expert in Stadium and carpark design.
Why are you saying it’s so funny Underarm? Nobody is claiming to be an expert,but just quoting estimates.
My eldest brother has been in the building game for over 35years and he said large underground car parks cost around 20% of the build cost , 20% of 100mil gives a cost of around 20mil for the car park alone.

Last edited:

The 200 parks are for the elites - the club employs 300-odd, and there are 44 players on the senior list alone.

why are we thinking the members or general public will get anywhere near those parking spots?
Because they don't know what they're talking about and as i said earlier they're unqualified in crunching the numbers.

The 200 parks are for the elites - the club employs 300-odd, and there are 44 players on the senior list alone.

why are we thinking the members or general public will get anywhere near those parking spots?
Straying into Qanon territory now, car parks for the mysterious ‘elites’. They’ve legit said that some of the parks will be used for disabled patrons for the G

Next you’ll be saying it’s all actually a front for an andrenochrome facility

Straying into Qanon territory now, car parks for the mysterious ‘elites’. They’ve legit said that some of the parks will be used for disabled patrons for the G

Next you’ll be saying it’s all actually a front for an andrenochrome facility
There already disable parking for the G , that’s where I park , and how are the disabled going to get from the underground car park to the G will we provide mobility scooters too, although that could be classed as a cause so maybe we will

There already disable parking for the G , that’s where I park , and how are the disabled going to get from the underground car park to the G will we provide mobility scooters too, although that could be classed as a cause so maybe we will
underground escalator from the carpark all the way to Gate 5.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The more you think about it, the more it seems we are being asked (along with all our hard earned premiership revenue to date) to subsidise the Silvertails match day experience.

By all means upgrade the players facilities and rotate the ground but the rest of it seems to be taking the piss.
The club is being run by children now.... Did anyone get the email a few weeks ago, to have the honor of sitting down in the Maurice rioli room and pay for your drinks and food and watch us get obliterated by port

On what planet are these Muppets thinking this is the way to say thanks to the ppl who have propped this club up for way too long.

They can stick their flipping bricks right up their arse.

The club is being run by children now.... Did anyone get the email a few weeks ago, to have the honor of sitting down in the Maurice rioli room and pay for your drinks and food and watch us get obliterated by port

On what planet are these Muppets thinking this is the way to say thanks to the ppl who have propped this club up for way too long.

Sideways perhaps!?

They should’ve pumped money into the FD in 2021 and paid the soft cap tax as they had the money. Now the team is on its knees and members will drop off with attendances and revenue will drop. On field performances is what made us profits and had they invested in the FD they wouldn’t be begging now. Unfortunately they got it all wrong.

Woe is ****ing me eh .sob ****ing ... sob

Don't feel like accepting the invitation? Don't. Can't afford the bricks? Don't buy em.

Brendon Gale delivered 3 ****ing flags. Not one. Not 2 . 3 of the ****ers.

Rebuilding the JDS has unique complexities due to its heritage status, location leading to 5 years of planning and cost blowing out to $100 million; The CEO departing couldn't be at a worse time, and the team playing poorly.
Cost of living crisis & the team playing poorly

I'm not renewing my interstate membership. Nor am I buying bricks. Maybe when the jobs finished, chip into a Fighting Tiger Fund or something.

A pity that Pell carked it. Might've been able to siphon some secret Vatican funds.

Maybe make Henriette Prez. Call in some Illuminati mates to build it.

1720736552878.png

Last edited:
Don't feel like accepting the invitation? Don't. Can't afford the bricks? Don't buy em.

Rebuilding the JDS has unique complexities due to its heritage status, location leading to 5 years of planning and cost blowing out to $100 million; The CEO departing couldn't be at a worse time, and the team playing poorly.
Cost of living crisis & the team playing poorly

I'm not renewing my interstate membership. Nor am I buying bricks. Maybe when the jobs finished, chip into a Fighting Tiger Fund or something.

A pity that Pell carked it. Might've been able to siphon some secret Vatican funds.

Maybe make Henriette Prez. Call in some Illuminati mates to build it.

View attachment 2045681

Pretty much, I think it's the 'thanks for your 35 years of loyal membership, you're invited to come nas buy drinks from the club in the dead of winter to watch the game on projectors'

I just think it's a poor way of saying thanks.

They should’ve pumped money into the FD in 2021 and paid the soft cap tax as they had the money. Now the team is on its knees and members will drop off with attendances and revenue will drop. On field performances is what made us profits and had they invested in the FD they wouldn’t be begging now. Unfortunately they got it all wrong.
Now listen here you dinosaur, when i pay my family membership each year, i want to be assured it’s going into diversity programs and brand and image projection. I want us to be the most inclusive, socially conscious club out there.
Frankly it’s bigger than football. Look at the English Cricket Team. Sure, they’re shit, can’t win, but goddam, they are so happy and entertaining.
And that’s what we should focus on now. Entertaining. Fancy having old fashioned views like investing in actual football matters. Like that will ever work……..

**** off you campaigner... I've got a family of 4 signed up sealed and delivered. As a member I can have my say.

campaigners like you that cast back to the Graeme Richmond days... He nearly sunk the club you twit and set us back 3 decades coz of an unchecked ego.
Richmond was an arrogant campaigner. We were literally dead in the water because of him. How the **** did we ever lose Raines, Wood, Cloke etc? Unforgivable.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back