News Jack Dyer Stand may go in $60m Punt Road Oval redevelopment

Remove this Banner Ad

Just on the race baiting here by the use of this photo. This poster really doesn't know the background or beliefs. But has used this to illicit a reaction.
As I personally know these gentlemen, they would be genuinely offended by this photo as an example of middle aged white guys (who maybe want to be racist). Michaels Tiger71 Elton Johns Wig I will let you defend yourselves if you choose to respond here.
Fancy highlighting a show that has celebrated and interviewed Richmond royalty like Michael Mitchell, Phil Egan, Ivan Maric etc etc to highlight racism. A more stupider, nieve take I can't imagine. EJW in particular would rip you a new areshole for what you are implying. Be better. And your ignorance is incredible.
Wow.

I don't come to the Tiges board much any more. Here I am after being tagged. I can see why. What an offensive steaming pile.

Finn9 I don't know you from a bar of soap. But as CB has suggested, if you think your smarmy use of a photo of 4 blokes who volunteer their time to produce some content is a clever way to highlight your point, you're way, way off mark.

For starters, it used to be an audio pod, none of us knew what the others looked like. How were we to know at the time? Did we self check that each other sounded white?

And what is wrong with the fact it's 4 white blokes, is that offensive to you?

As someone who, now in their 50s, has spent parts of their working life in Tonga building basic shower and toilet facilities for impoverished communities, time in Indonesia building similar, time constructing orphanages in Nepal, and back home, working with remote indigenous communities in the NT and WA, I am massively offended by your use of the photo.

If you want to make a point, do it by using an image you know the background of you flog.

Just on the race baiting here by the use of this photo. This poster really doesn't know the background or beliefs. But has used this to illicit a reaction.
As I personally know these gentlemen, they would be genuinely offended by this photo as an example of middle aged white guys (who maybe want to be racist). Michaels Tiger71 Elton Johns Wig I will let you defend yourselves if you choose to respond here.
Fancy highlighting a show that has celebrated and interviewed Richmond royalty like Michael Mitchell, Phil Egan, Ivan Maric etc etc to highlight racism. A more stupider, nieve take I can't imagine. EJW in particular would rip you a new areshole for what you are implying. Be better. And your ignorance is incredible.
It was absolutely disgraceful and why it was allowed on here is pitiful.

Wow.

I don't come to the Tiges board much any more. Here I am after being tagged. I can see why. What an offensive steaming pile.

Finn9 I don't know you from a bar of soap. But as CB has suggested, if you think your smarmy use of a photo of 4 blokes who volunteer their time to produce some content is a clever way to highlight your point, you're way, way off mark.

For starters, it used to be an audio pod, none of us knew what the others looked like. How were we to know at the time? Did we self check that each other sounded white?

As someone who, now in their 50s, has spent parts of their working life in Tonga building basic shower and toilet facilities for impoverished communities, time in Indonesia building similar, time constructing orphanages in Nepal, and back home, working with remote indigenous communities in the NT and WA, I am massively offended by your use of the photo.

If you want to make a point, do it by using an image you know the background of you flog.
Calm down white ole fella as you don’t have the problem.

Calm down white ole fella as you don’t have the problem.
Schitts Creek No GIF by CBC

(was going to use Doug Jeudy character from Brooklyn 99 but didn't want to be accused of blaxploitation 😂 )

Wow.

Well said.

Wow. Some absolute shocking posting going on.

Imagine race baiting against guys and labelling them racists when you don’t know them.

Having known captain blood 17 amd Tiger71 for a very long time, it could not be further from the truth.

Abhorrent lack of thought in that post.

It’s also comical I was referred to as part of a group of old white men.

Being a 41 year old with darker skin, born from parents born overseas that’s an amazing thing to happen 😂

Just goes to show, labeling people when you don’t have a clue who they are is moronic.

As for screen shot of the amazing cast of a show that gives us so much and is done by volunteers. Well that’s beyond pathetic.

A

Imagine race baiting against guys and labelling them racists when you don’t know them.

Having known captain blood 17 amd Tiger71 for a very long time, it could not be further from the truth.

Being a 41 year old with darker skin, born from parents born overseas that’s an amazing thing to happen 😂

Just goes to show, labeling people when you don’t have a clue who they are is moronic.

As for screen shot of the amazing cast of a show that gives us so much and is done by volunteers. Well that’s beyond pathetic.

A
Welcome to Big Footy

A
To be fair, i took time out of my Hitler youth rally march this morning to respond to the baiting.

All old bald white blokes are racists. It's common knowledge.
Almost makes me happy that i stand outside spraying hair spray cans into the sky trying to make the hole in the ozone bigger knowing i am killing mother earth.
Tree lopping videos are basically pr0n to me.

Last edited:

A
Just goes to show you never know who's behind the keyboard. Eg. this was my mental image of you:

1725972052112.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry to hit a raw nerve, but it's not about being a bunch of old blokes. My argument was that this Diversity religion has actually discriminated against actual major religious groups and other major cultural groups , so it's actually backfiring. I also want football back to just for the fans and totally devoid from any major or minor groups. Make it for the supporters only.
I remember you talking about meeting Cardinal Pell so I know your Roman catholic. Guessing Italian heritage. While you
feel discriminated against, RFC's recent partnership with the Houli foundation & Islamic College of sport. Took the opportunity of St. Bachar Houli being at the club, recently retiring from the club & setting up the Bachar Houli Foundation. Muslim kids way less represented than Christians. Lose a few relic catholics gain a lot of muslim kids.

Ditto the KGI. A school basically for indig kids I believe.

The genie of wanting football back to the good old days is out. I remember the good one umpire days. GR punching on at windy hill.
I'm 65.
I hate corporate logos on everything. Bullshit music between goals. Ground announcers, even at the G the prelim vs GWS. players spotify playlists pumping out over Metricon. (occasionally good)

It aint for me. Its for the young families who go to sports events.

Last edited:
I remember you talking about meeting Cardinal Pell so I know your Roman catholic. Guessing Italian heritage. While you
feel discriminated against, RFC's recent partnership with the Houli foundation & Islamic College of sport. Took the opportunity of St. Bachar Houli being at the club, recently retiring from the club & setting up the Bachar Houli Foundation. Muslim kids way less represented than Christians.
Lose a few relic catholics gain a lot of muslim kids.

Ditto the KGI. A school basically for indig kids I believe.

The genie of wanting football back to the good old days is out. I remember the good one umpire days. GR punching on at windy hill.
I'm 65.
I hate corporate logos on everything. Bullshit music between goals. Ground announcers, even at the G the prelim vs GWS. players spotify playlists pumping out over Metricon. (occasionally good)

It aint for me. Its for the young families who go to sports events.
I never said i felt discriminated against as I have intersts in football matters and relevant health charities in the RFC.
I said religious groups OR OTHER groups who are anti diversity in their beliefs are the ones who the club will lose or feel discriminated against bc they're not getting a mention also. Muslims like practicing Catholics are both anti gay etc in their values. This is why I stated all this woke stuff should be left out as it discriminates against other people's values and beliefs. Just make non diversity charities and RFC the only issues so we can all support the RFC as one. It shouldn't be about minority groups , but about the RFC SO WE CAN ALL BE HAPPY.

Last edited:
What you dismiss as woke, I call welcome to the modern world. Where you have the RFC AFLW where half the players are gay, getting married, having kids. Bring it on!!! Not gay myself but I know one guy who really wanted marriage equality. The Israeli lesbian couple who lived next door 2 kids, sperm from a male Israeli friend who lived near by
Seems to be coexisting with the whatever the Houli foundation does.
I renounced Catholicism at 14.. I could not believe immaculate conception and rising from the dead.
Less George Pell's around the safer young boys will be
none of this is relevant to MY POINTS, yet actually reinforces everything I’ve said that no groups should get priority over other groups. Paedophilia actually occurs in gay groups as well. Do some research on it before you go off half cocked with nonsense.
Also you're discriminating against my beliefs and others by being so immature. This is why i confirm THIS WOKE STUFF should not enter football clubs.
Pell served 404 days in solitary confinement before the full-bench of the High Court unanimously overturned his convictions in 2020. But his career in the Vatican was effectively over.

Last edited:
none of this is relevant to MY POINTS, yet actually reinforces everything I’ve said that no groups should get priority over other groups. Paedophilia actually occurs in gay groups as well. Do some research on it before you go off half cocked with nonsense.
Also you're discriminating against my beliefs and others by being so immature. This is why i confirm THIS WOKE STUFF should not enter football clubs.
Pell served 404 days in solitary confinement before the full-bench of the High Court unanimously overturned his convictions in 2020. But his career in the Vatican was effectively over.

I can only speak of my own first hand experience with Catholic primary and secondary school and churches in the 60s and 70s. Escaped with viginity in tact but Br Weston, dodgy as ****. Later charged with rape of 2 primary school boys
Good old George accompanying Risdale into court every day.
Thinking about Pell and Risdale still repulses me.. I could never send my own kid to a Catholic school
But kudos to the Catholic education system. They ditched all the clergy and kept a Catholic education system that my nephews and nieces in Essendon attended

Last edited:
I can only speak of my own first hand experience with Catholic primary and secondary school and churches in the 60s and 70s. Escaped with viginity in tact but Br Weston, dodgy as ****. Later charged with rape of 2 primary school boys
Good old George accompanying Risdale into court every day.
Thinking about Pell and Risdale still makes repulse me.. I could never send my own kid to a Catholic school
But kudos to the Catholic education system. They ditched all the clergy and kept a Catholic education system that my nephews and nieces in Essendon attended
This is the person at fault and not the religion as it’s against beliefs. Now grow up as peds are everywhere.
Again you’ve missed the point of my argument and come up with your bigoted arguments against Catholicism which is not in their teaching. Nonsense by you and very disappointing

This is the person at fault and not the religion as it’s against beliefs. Now grow up as peds are everywhere.
Again you’ve missed the point of my argument and come up with your bigoted arguments against Catholicism which is not in their teaching. Nonsense by you and very disappointing
Well the Catholic church had to set up a Institutional response to the "problem". Chaired by the good Archbishop. And wasn't that a demonstration of Christan values. FMD had QCs up against scared victims. Paying out NOTHING.
I never officially left the church. So my critique is as an non practing member of the flock

Well the Catholic church had to set up a Institutional response to the "problem". Chaired by the good Archbishop. And wasn't that a demonstration of Christan values. FMD had QCs up against scared victims. Paying out NOTHING.
I never officially left the church. So my critique is as an non practing member of the flock
You are being naive as this is was a step forward to clean up these sinners and criminals who were not true Catholics , but using it to get access to minors. You’re being a bigot as paedophilia is rampant in all organisations as I said earlier including the gay communities. This has nothing to do with my original argument. Now move on and stop putting your narrow minded narrative on the matter.

You are being naive as this is was a step forward to clean up these sinners and criminals who were not true Catholics , but using it to get access to minors. You’re being a bigot as paedophilia is rampant in all organisations as I said earlier including the gay communities. This has nothing to do with my original argument. Now move on and stop putting your narrow minded narrative on the matter.

Paedophiles everywhere!! Paedophiles everywhere!!
Paedophiles in the musllim religion. !!
Look out!!

is a lame deflection from how chronic it was in the catholic system, overseen by Archbishop Pell.

9 pages long!!

Sorry. you win the hall of shame

Last edited:
Paedophiles everywhere!! Paedophiles everywhere!!
Paedophiles in the musllim religion. !!
Look out!!

is a lame deflection from how chronic it was in the catholic system, overseen by Archbishop Pell.

9 pages long!!

Sorry. you win the hall of shame
so Catholics are paedophiles based on a nine page report. They’re in all groups dude. Google paedophiles in homosexuals. Muslims definitely have them and even indigenous groups who have high incest rates.
They’re everywhere dude.

Poor Georgie Pell. acquitted basically cos one of the complainants suicided before.
That's a low bar for celebration.
& does not equal innocent

404 days in solitude like a trappist monk !!

him and Bolt write a book ?

Jeez, dunno about crims like Pell & Chopper Read profiting from their crime.
Acquitted or not he covered up for other pedo's, for that alone he deserved everything he got.

Remove this Banner Ad

News Jack Dyer Stand may go in $60m Punt Road Oval redevelopment

Remove this Banner Ad

Back