Jack Ginnivan - Redemption arc

Has your opinion of Jack Ginnivan changed over the past 2 years?

• Yes

Votes: 65 30.4%
  • No

Votes: 149 69.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Got a big mouth for a bit player. Can't wait for Port players to smack him in the mouth and send the Hawks packing. That'll teach him some much needed humility and hopefully arrive at an accurate self assessment as to where he stands as a player.
Calm down hero.

Would be smart when giving stick to keep at a personal level rather than say something that can easily be interpreted as aimed at an entire team.
No diff to a boxer at a pre fight presser. If PA need a fly by comment as motivation then they're in trouble.

Found Ginny’s dad BF account. lol A lot more physical aggressive acts happen during games throughout the season, it’s probably one the tamest retributive options available to be honest.

Whatever physicality Port dish out his way, he’ll be sure to remember to think twice about speaking out of turn.

Last edited:
Why don’t you take out your hands and count how many games it will take for Geelong to win the premiership - you know - the goal in football.

Well actually if Geelong lose this week it's only one more game. Unless it's mission accomplished?

Meh, if Port need that to motivate them after the garbage they served up last Thursday they are in massive trouble.

Human are funny that way, we are not robots. Those comments may be just thing they need to get over the doom and gloom that’s been hovering over their club since last week and light a fire up their backside to kickstart their finals campaign.

Ohhh noes, he implied his team will win their next final game. And he eats at pubs that serve alcohol. And he watches horses run in circles.

Cultural problems at Hawthorn. Sam Mitchell is running a bloody frat house down there.
I'm sure I saw him pull the wings off of a butterfly once as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don’t know why anyone is quoting Port Adelaide and motivation for Jacks comments, they haven’t said anything have they?

i also think that Ginnivan will run into Grundy in a fortnight’s time. He’ll be a guest in the changerooms after a Mad Monday to remember.

Watch AFL 360 and see how Robbo is losing it over the post. It has absolutely been blown out of proportion.
I don’t even see the issue. Should Ginni have wrote “See you in 14 days if we get past Port which will be a tough match but if we play at our best I’m confident we can get the result”. Grundy would think “This campaigners lost the plot”. Are we not allowed to have any banter these days. Madness

Got a big mouth for a bit player. Can't wait for Port players to smack him in the mouth and send the Hawks packing. That'll teach him some much needed humility and hopefully arrive at an accurate self assessment as to where he stands as a player.
Got any comments about Shaun Mannaghs interview then? or Geelong players immune for criticism even when they end up in hospital after late night binge?

Thats a touch extreme, I was thinking more of a firm knee to the quad, Mitch surely wouldnt see an issue with that..

Would be smart when giving stick to keep at a personal level rather than say something that can easily be interpreted as aimed at an entire team.
Why are people so precious? Why couldn’t it be aimed at the entire team?

The game is about entertainment. This sort of thing should be celebrated.

Ginnivan has made the game better.

Remove this Banner Ad

Jack Ginnivan - Redemption arc

Back