Jack Ginnivan - Redemption arc

Has your opinion of Jack Ginnivan changed over the past 2 years?

• Yes

Votes: 66 30.3%
  • No

Votes: 152 69.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

It's the circus show you traded for. He'll give you solid weeks end on end, but can't control his mouth and he'll bury your season in the process.

You lost to Aberfeldies reserves. Pour fuel on the fire and you're always likely to get burned.

It's the circus show you traded for. He'll give you solid weeks end on end, but can't control his mouth and he'll bury your season in the process.

You lost to Aberfeldies reserves. Pour fuel on the fire and you're always likely to get burned.
To his credit his finals form was a hell of a lot better than the putrid Grand Final effort he put in for us.

The vic commentators pissing and moaning over Hinkley having crack. Love it.
Ex-hawthorn players tbf. I’m glad Ken gave it to him, he deserved a clip back.

Ginnivan gets way too much airtime for a fringe player. It was the problem when he was with us, and it will continue to be a problem. It’s a small thing, but that tweet midweek adds a bit to the fire when you don’t need it.

Not sure where his career goes, but my bet is he’s not in Hawthorn’s best 23 within 18 months. Slow and soft.

LOL at Sam Mitchell in his press conference talking about Ginnivan as a young vulnerable innocent man that the big old bully Hinkley targeted. Talk about deluded. You reap what you sow.
My thoughts as well. Ginnivan started it, Kenny ended it. Move on, keep the spice for 2025.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LOL at Sam Mitchell in his press conference talking about Ginnivan as a young vulnerable innocent man that the big old bully Hinkley targeted. Talk about deluded. You reap what you sow.
There was some slight exaggeration with his choice of words. I loved the outrage of his peers, Lewis and Hodge, even more so.

C’mon boys, you played under Alastair Clarkson who couldn’t get out the way of an on-field scrap. I mean wasn’t that part of the Hawthorn DNA?

I guess now they are the young, brash, trash-talking gen zers who don’t hold back, except when they lose and Grandpa Ken has a stern word. Then they are all young and innocent 😂😂

It feels like Hawks v Port will be a round 1 or 2 match up next year on the back of this
This is exactly what will happen, afl and media will bang on about the negative side of it this week and then when the fixture is released they will bring it all back up to build up the game. Make your mind up afl, can’t have it both ways.

Remove this Banner Ad

Jack Ginnivan - Redemption arc

Back