Player Watch Jack Ginnivan (Traded to Hawks 2023)

Remove this Banner Ad

If the below is true, another great reason that this guy is no longer with our club. Right decision made.

Ginni and Wizard lit up the lives of so many footy lovers this year, and not just Hawks supporters ...

THEN ...

they selfishly put themselves ahead of a heap of kids last weekend. Continuing their growingly lucrative Hawks side-business actions, they'd charged kids $65 to attend a clinic, only to text in "sick" an hour before it was due to start, having attended the Hawks' best-and-fairest the previous night. Surely they will not only personally apologise to each kid, but make up for it with a rescheduled clinic, free of charge. Also, there's a trusted old-school adage that may be lost on these new-school TikTok footballers … you gotta play hurt.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

He's a clown. Needed to go. Obvious why he was pushed out.

We need to all move on now

What I don't get it, you've agreed to it after the best and fairest, why get yourself into a state, I assume they've done that, so they can't actually attend? And if you wanted to get yourself into that state, why agree to a footy clinic? I get the idea of some cash or whatever, but, just silly all round.

What I don't get it, you've agreed to it after the best and fairest, why get yourself into a state, I assume they've done that, so they can't actually attend? And if you wanted to get yourself into that state, why agree to a footy clinic? I get the idea of some cash or whatever, but, just silly all round.
Weeell, what happens is that you plan on doing the right thing by having a quiet night, just a few beers. And then the first one hits your lips

will ferrell frank the tank GIF

Its a bit of a nothingburger. Young men being a bit irresponsible, no one died.

If it was just alcohol they'd be able to turn up... Dilated pupils and gnawing their teeth would be harder to explain
Especially if Jack was gnawing the Wizard's teeth.

It seems as though most of the young fellas are using powders and pills etc these days, it feels like its a majority.

Weeell, what happens is that you plan on doing the right thing by having a quiet night, just a few beers. And then the first one hits your lips

will ferrell frank the tank GIF
I guess next time it'll be a drink free night? :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its a bit of a nothingburger. Young men being a bit irresponsible, no one died.

Especially if Jack was gnawing the Wizard's teeth.

It seems as though most of the young fellas are using powders and pills etc these days, it feels like its a majority.

The funny thing is party drugs make u feel way better than alcohol, and generally they're healthier too.

Never used illegal stuff beyond some second hand bong smoke (made me almost murderously paranoid though, so I may have inhaled a lot) so I have no relevant observations.

I have backed up for work at 6 am after a ~1 pm bedtime and a dozen stubbies, so if those young blokes were worth their salt they'd have turned up, kids these days... ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Jack Ginnivan (Traded to Hawks 2023)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back