Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Gold Coast

Votes: 5 8.9%
  • other

Votes: 23 41.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

HI guess Liam Baker has chosen Freo and now the free agency compo scam is off.
hallelujah GIF

ITK's on our board have said that it's both Baker and Graham or it's neither. Deliberately overpaying for Graham to generate pick 22 as opposed to pick 40 would have formed part of our offer for Baker.
Well thats very strange then as the eagles already have a contract offer for Graham before Baker commits
more likely Graham will knock back the eagles offer and Baker yet to make a decision depending on who gets the coaching job. Scho or Mini and Baker is an eagle

Well it sounds like Eagles are still chasing Jack Graham listening to Matt Clarke on Gettable. Given we've apparently offered him 4 years and he hasn't re-signed, it's going to be a fair deal from Eagles to get him to leave....

Think the reason why people haven't made trade requests to West Coast yet is becuase there's not currently a coach. Like Baker's only said "I'm going to WA", and there's a couple of others with solid links to West Coast who haven't said anything.

Of course, it could also be he's legitimately undecided.

Kind of feel the situation is as basic as

If McQualter is our coach Baker/Graham choose Eagles, if Steven King is the coach Baker chooses Fremantle and Graham stays at Richmond

Richmond fans be praying McQualter is our coach

The guy we want finished up 2 days ago. Ignoring him so we can meet some imaginary cut off date set by Adam Yze isnt very practical
Just hurry up and take our half baked potato ffs

If McQualter is our coach Baker/Graham choose Eagles, if Steven King is the coach Baker chooses Fremantle and Graham stays at Richmond

I actually want to see skipworth as coach

Mic in the coaches box would be so interesting

And i want to see if he can give the players a spray

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd happily see him off, but I feel the club might actually need his leadership and experience with a lot of kids coming in. If nothing else, his attitude, workrate and training standards are elite. He's regularly praised for that and with a few other senior players going, we need some guys to stay and set the standards.

I find it funny how Jack Graham & Liam Baker are dictating terms to the west coast eagles and forcing them into appointing Mini Mc Walter as coach of the eagles.

Liam Baker & Jack graham will first become captain / Vice captain and later years President and Ceo
what an amazing coup for the eagles

Graham is going to west coast.
Will be announced within the next couple of days.

Baker is still torn on which club he goes to. Freo have upped their offer to bring him across.

I hope they pay 9,10&16 for Baker and Bolton :tearsofjoy:

Baker I can understand in wanting to go back home to WA, but what's the connection with Jack Graham?
He's from SA, both Eagles and Richmond are rebuilding - Both have offered 4 years.
Does he not like the coach? lol

Not sure why Richmond fans talk about Graham the way they do sometimes. The guy has bled yellow and black since he was drafted, we all remember what he did for the club in the 2019 prelim by continuing to go back on the field as his shoulder kept popping out.

As for where he sits in both sides, Grahams best spot has been as a support role to our attacking mids, players like Martin, he plays the defensive role so Dusty could do his thing forward of centre. We don't really have any purely attacking mids any longer so that role with us is largely redundant and he's not a clearance beast.

Playing that role behind Harley Reid at the Eagles to allow Reid to do what we needs to do in the forward half, seems like the right role for him and for the Eagles. Reckon he'll do well for the Eagles.

Baker I can understand in wanting to go back home to WA, but what's the connection with Jack Graham?
He's from SA, both Eagles and Richmond are rebuilding - Both have offered 4 years.
Does he not like the coach? lol
He just needs a change IMO. He has been treading water for years and capable of so much more.

We'll be better served pumping games into a couple of early 1st round selections we have coming up.

He'll be fine for Eagles, especially for free.

He just needs a change IMO. He has been treading water for years and capable of so much more.

We'll be better served pumping games into a couple of early 1st round selections we have coming up.

He'll be fine for Eagles, especially for free.
Bakers best mate and doesn't fill a need for either SA club so can't really go home.

Not sure why Richmond fans talk about Graham the way they do sometimes. The guy has bled yellow and black since he was drafted, we all remember what he did for the club in the 2019 prelim by continuing to go back on the field as his shoulder kept popping out.

As for where he sits in both sides, Grahams best spot has been as a support role to our attacking mids, players like Martin, he plays the defensive role so Dusty could do his thing forward of centre. We don't really have any purely attacking mids any longer so that role with us is largely redundant and he's not a clearance beast.

Playing that role behind Harley Reid at the Eagles to allow Reid to do what we needs to do in the forward half, seems like the right role for him and for the Eagles. Reckon he'll do well for the Eagles.
Agree.
Not sure why Eagles fans are so against this one?
He doesn’t cost them anything in draft collateral and they have oodles of cap space to play with.
Will set an example to the younger players and do the grunt defensive midfield work to allow others to shine.

Remove this Banner Ad

Unrestricted Free Agent Jack Graham

Back