Speculation Jack Lukosius [RFA 2026, linked to Port Adelaide]

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes, a lot of posters like you who lack basic football knowledge ;) Last night was a doozy after that "report" from Josh Money lol.
Best to listen to me... as my call was we would miss out on Lukosius to Port & Cumming to Crows... & that Keane would re-sign. 3/3 so far.

Doesn't take away from your "call" that Rankine isn't worth a 1st rounder bruh.
But that wasn't exactly what I said was it...

You failed to mention the context of my quote... but this is not the thread to discuss this for the 100th time as you still won't get it lol!

Fyi - There is a reason why he posts more on this board than the Crows board. ;)

Would have thought Port would want to do the Lukosius trade before Houston one, as then you have more picks available for them to ask for.

That’s fair. I’m figuring by then Soldo is done and we have 2/3 future seconds available as well as I expect we end up with a first and f2 or similar for Houston if it’s Carlton . If we can focus on getting GC points next year that are equivalent to what they want we hold our first.

There again if north are really a chance I can see them paying overs for optics of getting an AA in as much as anything and then it’s all bets off.

I would expect GC to be a bit cagey about picks outside the first round for futures. The points changes for bid matching are coming in and plenty of value is getting shaved off. second rounders tied to either Port or Carlton could end up being pretty late and they're not worth much as of next year

that region of picks is exactly the are the league are targeting to pull out the value so people cant just draft endless numbers of players with a handfull of second rounders.

1727359380048.png
1727359399896.png

Personal insults ?

Can you answer the question. Lets establish what you would pay him for 6 years given you were happy to pay 4.25 for 5.
No one was particularly happy with 4.25 for 5. That was already extreme.

So yeah - any more than extreme is too damn much.

Hence why the Crows are out and Port got him. They're more comfortable with that commitment, and there's a reasonable chance they'll be proven right.

Remove this Banner Ad

Speculation Jack Lukosius [RFA 2026, linked to Port Adelaide]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back