• Gold Coast

Votes: 5 8.9%
  • other

Votes: 23 41.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Kind of feel the situation is as basic as

If McQualter is our coach Baker/Graham choose Eagles, if Steven King is the coach Baker chooses Fremantle and Graham stays at Richmond

Richmond fans be praying McQualter is our coach
Why would we have been praying that?
I wanted both Graham and Baker to stay.
We need senior players that set standards on and off the field to drive a new culture to a younger group.
Two of our best at this have just announced they are going to WC and will do just that there.

Agree.
Not sure why Eagles fans are so against this one?
He doesn’t cost them anything in draft collateral and they have oodles of cap space to play with.
Will set an example to the younger players and do the grunt defensive midfield work to allow others to shine.
Idk why either tbh. We need a defensive mid, and hes free. Guys like DevRobertson and Parfitt would be alternatives that can fill the same role. Parfitt doesnt have leadership and Dev is unproven at this point and would cost a very late pick.
id prefer a guy like Dev but Graham is completely fine

Idk why either tbh. We need a defensive mid, and hes free. Guys like DevRobertson and Parfitt would be alternatives that can fill the same role. Parfitt doesnt have leadership and Dev is unproven at this point and would cost a very late pick.
id prefer a guy like Dev but Graham is completely fine
Not sure Parfitt is a defensive mid? Wins more contested ball, esp at stoppages than Graham. For me his more of an inside mid that’s perhaps not at the level required. Dev is unproven. Hard to get a game in that Brissy midfield.

Prefer Graham over them both, but you’re right, you could get all three for virtually nothing. Not sure you have the luxury of list spots for a couple of potential list cloggers though. Might have to settle for 2 of the 3.

With Graham sorted I’d go Dev as we know what Parfit brings.

Matty Clark will be sniffing up Blair's backside trying to use the Graham compo to get a better price on Baker

Pay Graham more to get Band 3 and you will get some later pick like #39 back for #13 or if we get #29 you get #50 back for #13

Not sure Parfitt is a defensive mid? Wins more contested ball, esp at stoppages than Graham. For me his more of an inside mid that’s perhaps not at the level required. Dev is unproven. Hard to get a game in that Brissy midfield.
Parfitt can tackle a lot and can play accountable. Close enough haha
Prefer Graham over them both, but you’re right, you could get all three for virtually nothing. Not sure you have the luxury of list spots for a couple of potential list cloggers though. Might have to settle for 2 of the 3.

With Graham sorted I’d go Dev as we know what Parfit brings.
Def prefer Graham and Dev tbh over Parfitt. Like the potential ceiling of Dev considering hes not had much AFL midfield exposure

Parfitt can tackle a lot and can play accountable. Close enough haha

Def prefer Graham and Dev tbh over Parfitt. Like the potential ceiling of Dev considering hes not had much AFL midfield exposure
Is there anybody really interested in Parfitt ?

Graham atleast has 2 x 4 year contracts for him to decide

Is there anybody really interested in Parfitt ?
Not really, but I do think hes an AFL quality mid, not a high level player but he can play at the level and would come cheap. Hes the type of guy we need, either as depth or to play the low TOG midfield rotation. Low priority over other mids floating around
Graham atleast has 2 x 4 year contracts for him to decide

Remove this Banner Ad

Unrestricted Free Agent Jack Graham

Back