Votes: 5 8.9%
  • other

Votes: 23 41.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

So what was actually said?

Edit. Read it.

Think you are overreacting a tad. It was a not so subtle dig at players leaving by talking about Broad being loyal.

Not a drive by assasination.
SGIO? Overreact? 😲

Ah, nothing yet I believe.
I think he was touring the WCE facilities yesterday or today
Im sure he will love the facilities and now that Mini is the coach and Clarke and Baker there there would be nothing holding him back and i would be thinking its better salary than what he would get at Richmond.

But would he actually want to live in a regional city

He is a free agent. Most Eagles fans hope here is we give the 4 year 2.4 mill like deal and AFL go "yeah thats worth pick 22 and not pick 41". Give them pick 23

Combination of them not getting pick 22 + our 23 for Baker does that deal
You would hope so

Graham is worth nothing really and only plays 15/16 games a year and is usually injured 2-3 times during the year
this wont get better as he gets older and to be honest we would be happy with #41

Im sure he will love the facilities and now that Mini is the coach and Clarke and Baker there there would be nothing holding him back and i would be thinking its better salary than what he would get at Richmond.

But would he actually want to live in a regional city
Dunno but good thing he would be living in Perth so that wouldnt be an issue

So what was actually said?

Edit. Read it.

Think you are overreacting a tad. It was a not so subtle dig at players leaving by talking about Broad being loyal.

Not a drive by assasination.
Shhh let them have their fun

* Was a shocking drive bye by our president totally embarrassing these champion players just because they decided to leave for better options .

Eagles would be crazy to pay full dollar now they have the whip hand with these trades
Baker will be so upset he will be telling his manager F Richmond send me to the PSD

Remove this Banner Ad

Unrestricted Free Agent Jack Graham

Back