Rumour Jack Lucrowsius

Remove this Banner Ad

Still don't see how moving to the Crows is appealing for a player who wants to play forward when compared to Port. Port are crying out for someone half decent up there with Dixon being useless, Marshall and Georgiades inconsistent, they would love Luko. He would also have a midfield capable of kicking the footy rather than dumping it and they are a club that makes finals.

What do we have to offer against that? He would be competing for #1 forward status, he's got to play in the same team as Murphy and Laird, he'd have to play for a coach who has a track record of trying to be too clever by playing players out of position and our club is rotten to the core?

Unless Tex is happy to play the backup role I can't even see how Luko fits in. Surely he isn't coming here to play as a winger.
He will be the 2nd banana after Georgiadias instead of the 3rd banana here which will be easier for him to perform.

Johncock, Smith, Doedee, Curtin to be a midfielder next year
We played him in the midfield end of the season, neither of those players were given midfield minutes as much as Curtin has in that short period. He was always a midfielder and play there before having a growth spurt during his draft season so played everywhere including in the midfield.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Worse than going to Adelaide and being susceptible to rotating positions?
Depends on what his mentality is. Does he want to be the big dog under a lot of pressure or is he happy accepting more money to have a cushier role? In most industries people choose the latter every time

Depends on what his mentality is. Does he want to be the big dog under a lot of pressure or is he happy accepting more money to have a cushier role? In most industries people choose the latter every time
In most industries its the reverse. Those under the most pressure get paid the most. Those cushier jobs have less money.

In most industries its the reverse. Those under the most pressure get paid the most. Those cushier jobs have less money.
Totally agree. However given the choice if you could get paid more (ie Luko @ AFC) for doing "less work" (Third KPF @ AFC vs First/Second @ Port) most people would take it

Please don't let ChatGPT conduct our trade negotations (although I'd at least give it an interview for the senior coach role at this point). For context, I asked it what would be fair value for Lukosius. It initially suggested a first round pick. I told it that was too expensive and suggested our future 2nd.

View attachment 2115660
Don’t let Adam Kelly see this, he’ll get ideas…

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Jack Lucrowsius

Remove this Banner Ad

Back