Rumour Jack Lucrowsius

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m still absolutely disinterested in getting excited about either scenario.

We get Luko …

Positives - huge potential, great kick, great skills, pretty decent footy smarts.

Negatives - not physical, not a hard worker, not good 1 on 1, very rarely impacts the result.

Paer get Luko … Flip those around.

I guess the cost will determine whether it’s a good deal or not. What is the winner of Luke’s signature giving up in terms of picks / potential other players / salary cap.

We shall see.

If that turns out to be right, I'd say the deal has already been agreed to by the clubs and the player needs convincing.

But I have my doubts it's true
I wouldn't say the deal is done, likely still in discuss and GCS has recently increase their offer with pick 20 for our F1 which is inline with what the ITK poster mentioned weeks ago that the trade doesn't happen is from the Crows (they likely only offer us a straight swap for F1 then) so Lukosius has agreed but hasn't nominated a trade as we are still discussing the pick coming back (probably can hold out for pick 13).

Positives - huge potential, great kick, great skills, pretty decent footy smarts.

Negatives - not physical, not a hard worker, not good 1 on 1, very rarely impacts the result.
I think those positives work better as a less accountable third tall forward (high half forward) and the negatives are mitigated, as others have pointed out, by the fact that he's unlikely to attract as much attention as Fog or TT.

In that respect he's likely to end up a more effective player for us than he is for Port, even if Port need forwards more than we do.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Jack Lucrowsius

Remove this Banner Ad

Back