Rumour Jack Lucrowsius

Remove this Banner Ad

If he's coming to us I'm pretty happy. You don't lose talent.
Wouldn't be surprised if GC just haven't developed him well (not that we can talk).

Needs a big Thilthorpe styled preseason stack on 3-4kg and I think he'd improve out of sight.
Despite some form issues he’s already had some huge afl games as a forward kicking bags of 4 and 5

Just consistency and confidence

They’ve got 5-6 top 30 chances for the 2025 draft in their academy , QLD U17s just beat vic metro in the futures trial on the back of their talent

You can imagine they want as many 2025 draft points as possible , especially with new rules even if it’s a bunch of 2nd round picks

Makes sense to get all the top 30 draft picks from their academy re retention etc

They’ve got 5-6 top 30 chances for the 2025 draft in their academy , QLD U17s just beat vic metro in the futures trial on the back of their talent

You can imagine they want as many 2025 draft points as possible , especially with new rules even if it’s a bunch of 2nd round picks

Makes sense to get all the top 30 draft picks from their academy re retention etc
With their season done, it makes no sense to not play him in the main side. As for future picks, f2 and maybe f3 for luko might work for GC

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Quite a few of the better VM and VC prospects didn't play could be a little misleading?

If he's coming to us I'm pretty happy. You don't lose talent.
Wouldn't be surprised if GC just haven't developed him well (not that we can talk).

Needs a big Thilthorpe styled preseason stack on 3-4kg and I think he'd improve out of sight.

GC has history.

How many first round draft picks have landed at GC, but how many have actually made AA selection?

To not have played finals despite all their draft concessions and academy selections, definitely shines a light on player development and coaching

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Interesting that GC are now rolling out the “he is a required player” and “high end talent” narrative

they are starting to position, this will cost you in a trade

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Thing is though I think they need him gone. He’s on a decent contract and not playing in their team at the moment. They’ve got other key young players they have to worry about locking up.

Quite a few of the better VM and VC prospects didn't play could be a little misleading?
nope , they've already got vfl form and AA U16 nationals form behind them already

uwland, addinsall, patterson, collins, murray off top of my head

its a special group, add the lions kids like annable and bridge and its no wonder they toyed with understrength metro

swans kids good too the allies next year will be better than 2023 winning team

Thing is though I think they need him gone. He’s on a decent contract and not playing in their team at the moment. They’ve got other key young players they have to worry about locking up.
Exactly, so if we trade him, we do the same as Cats did wirh Bowes & extend his contract for more reasonable average salary per season.

If the Suns play hard ball with trade value, they risk keeping him & losing other priority talent

Let’s not overestimate the quality of the opposition here.

They won by 88 points.

Rory Atkins had 40 touches, 12 marks.

Alex Sexton and some bloke called Rollands also kicked 5 goals.

Josh Schache was playing in defence for Casey.
That Rollands you talk of is actually NT/SA/Norwood's lightning quick forward/midfielder Will Rowlands that the Suns were able to snaffle as a rookie through their NT/Suns Academy link.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Jack Lucrowsius

Remove this Banner Ad

Back