Rumour Jack Lucrowsius

Remove this Banner Ad

Couple on GC board suggest Bailey Smith to suns. Might tie in.

nope , they've already got vfl form and AA U16 nationals form behind them already

uwland, addinsall, patterson, collins, murray off top of my head

its a special group, add the lions kids like annable and bridge and its no wonder they toyed with understrength metro

swans kids good too the allies next year will be better than 2023 winning team

Ancedotal, but I know multiple Qld people who played premier grade union, some of who then played a couple of seasons of AFL for fun - and whose kids are now going down that path.

Union is a basket case and AFL is definitely making big headway in Qld.

the point was without a midfield to win the ball a hff becomes redundant as we saw tonight that's why paying a midfielders price for rankine was a desperate move. anyway I repeated the point a lot so I'll leave it at that!

in game situations when your midfield is getting beaten your HHF needs to have the ability to push into a stoppage, become the plus one and win his own footy

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh look, Luko beating up on a VFL side. Make no mistake, he would have gone missing on Saturday night. Not built for games like that. Go and get players who want to carry you when things get tough.

He really isn't.
Not in terms of what we need first.
But he is in terms of anytime you can get a quality player that wants to come back to SA, we need our hat in the ring.
As long as we aren’t passing up first rounders so we can address the midfield as well.

He is an absolute must.
Agreed. We've shown that we don't have the 3rd tall depth when Tex doesn't play and currently our best player in that regard is Himmelberg. Tex wont play all of next year and i doubt Welsh is ready. If the price is right we should absolutely pull the trigger on him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Jack Lucrowsius

Remove this Banner Ad

Back