Rumour Jack Lucrowsius

Remove this Banner Ad

Assume everyone watched the prelims, assume everybody noticed how skills by foot helped decide both results.
I also assume there's a downplaying of Luko's talents due to fear of him going to Port and not us?
And yeah, I know what assume broken down is...
IMHO Luko would be a massive get for us and help correct a similarly massive deficiency: players with vision who can kick.
Luko is the last kind of footballer you want in a final.

Haha prob did. I suppose if you get there, players can do anything on a particular day. But I’m not backing Luko to do anything else but go in his shell in a final.
I think talent always shines through, he may not realise it, but i think a change of scenery will be exactly what he needs, remember he was picked ahead of Rankine Rozee and Butters, the talent is there.

Haha prob did. I suppose if you get there, players can do anything on a particular day. But I’m not backing Luko to do anything else but go in his shell in a final.

I remember (vaguely) him playing an Sanfl prelim and kicking 4-5 goals as a kid.

Reckon he has it in him to be a big game player. Nothing a player does at GC should reflect on their career

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Jack Lucrowsius

Remove this Banner Ad

Back