News Jack Lukosius nominates Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok I see.
He would be a good pickup as a Westhoff type utility player.
hopefully we don't sell the farm though.

I remember media reports in his draft year anticipating him as the best thing since Malcolm Blight, lol.

If we turn him into a Westhoff, swing role player, we will have overpaid. Must be a KPF.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Ok I see.

I remember media reports in his draft year anticipating him as the best thing since Malcolm Blight, lol.
Not saying he's a generational talent or anything but like JHF, he'll thrive with a change of environment and being back home with (hopefully) a clearly-defined role. Kid's good.

Do we take on the full 2 years (money wise) of the contact that Jack had with GC? If so, surely GC cannot ask for too much in return.

I could understand if they still had to pay say half of it and then want a end of 1st round pick for example.

Just can't resist the clickbait, can they...

1727139566552.png
lol a slightly salty Jon Ralph reckons SUNS will want a first rounder, which Port don't have, and they're only being offered a future first for Dan Huston. He also says the Camries offered Luko a better deal than Port. I say slightly salty because Ralph had assumed that Luko was going to West Lakes.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd love for Marshall to find a role where he's not getting concussed every week, but his last concussion was from a simple tackle. Fear that for his sake, he's done.
We need to work out some sort of deal then, where his salary isn't applied to the cap for the next 5 years. That could blow up our list management otherwise.

I think medical retirements shouldn't go through the salary at all, but the info seems to be that only a portion of it gets removed from the salary.

Can Todd and the club reach a settlement agreement, or could he stay on at the club in an off field role and still get paid but not against the salary cap? I don't really know how this works but i can't think of too many other situations where someone has retired without playing a single game of his 5 year deal.

hopefully it is another Jack Bowes like trade.

Ok I see.

Can’t see him being a KF.
We have Georgi and Marshall playing those roles with Lord and Scully developing KF’s.
Looking at his stats he doenst even average a goal a game.
Didn’t the GCS mostly play him down back as a Loose player is his first few seasons?

I am happy with this news like most others and think he will play an important role. I am sure Rucci and the club are preparing an article as we speak to pump up the good news story and help us sweep the train wreck finals series under the carpet.

"Lukosius nominating Port Adelaide is a direct nod to Senior Coach Ken Hinkley and further emphasises the success of the Port Adelaide football program in attracting talent. Had Ken not been at the club it is believed Lukosius would have retired from the game"

Remove this Banner Ad

News Jack Lukosius nominates Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Back