News Jack Lukosius nominates Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Cap space is much more important for them to keep players they want especially the Mac Daddy Andrew who they want to give Powerball to.
We just need to wait for the Richmond/Rioli deal to be signed off then offer the second rounder. If GC's celery cap is as stretched as some think they will then be in a situation where they have to make the deal work with Port.

Just come out of work and haven't found any report that says Luko has nominated Port, just that he's nominated to come back to SA.

Edit above: OK ... just heard Rozee talking and confirming it.

cRowie was confident the other day Luko was leaning towards choosing the crows lol
Of course he was. Just like Polec. Dickhead.

Hence, that was what I had reaffirmed last evening at an event I attended by a member of the fairer sex.

Women say shit gon happen, shit gon happen.

Just stalked the Crom board about Luko all they are doing is potting us and turning on each other LOL. About the first time I've been there and not come out with some type of ban
A little tied of this us against them mentality tbh.

Wasn’t it the Adelaide media pre coming saying he was going to the Crows?

Perhaps the customers should media shakes heads instead of shooting Port & Luko.

I wonder how Lindy is feeling right now?

Additionally, imagine if we also had an internationally-renowned coach of multiple tennis champions who rather than letting him utilise his strengths and work with the coaches, was instead shunned by small-minded, paranoid people and marginalised to a point where he felt like he had nothing to offer and walked away.

Imagine.
Was unaware of this but it hardly surprises.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So they cannot afford 1M per year for 2 years? What can they afford that we don't have to pay?
As others have said, Port offer 6 years and can spread the 2m across that plus the rest. I doubt the suns will be left paying any of his salary and that is ok so long as we don’t get fleeced in draft capital.

I hear Luko sat down with Matthew Nicks but was turned off by his football focused pitch and instead opted for the better lifestyle on offer at Alberton

I hear Luko sat down with Matthew Nicks but was turned off by his football focused pitch and instead opted for the better lifestyle on offer at Alberton

We get to do burnouts at Gillman? Hell yeah!

We just need to wait for the Richmond/Rioli deal to be signed off then offer the second rounder. If GC's celery cap is as stretched as some think they will then be in a situation where they have to make the deal work with Port.
That's it. Squeeze them dry.

Having bad contracts is bad business.

The last two years of Luko could hamstring them and limit their options.

I wonder how Brodie Grundy turning down guaranteed premierships at Hinkley's Port Adelaide to live his work/life balance at those lazy Swans is going for him. Poorly I assume.

Remove this Banner Ad

News Jack Lukosius nominates Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Back