News Jack Lukosius nominates Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Latest news:
DISCOUNT JACK

By Simeon Thomas-Wilson

Gold Coast’s willingness to pay part of Jack Lukosius’ contract will likely impact trade negotiations with Port Adelaide as the former No.2 pick looks to land at Alberton.

With the season over attention now turns to the free agency and trade period, with both South Australian clubs set to be busy again.

What the Power ends up stumping up for Lukosius could depend on the Suns’ desire to take on some of his money.

The swingman was contracted for two more years at the Suns, on a heavily back-ended contract believed to be around $1 million per year.

The Power will give the 24-year-old a six-year contact after he chose Port Adelaide to play with captain and good friend Connor Rozee.

Gold Coast wants a first-round pick, while the Power is considered likely to prefer to part with a second selection for Lukosius.

But if the Suns take on some of Lukosius’ contract, then the pick they could receive for the Woodville-West Torrens product could improve.

Last edited by a moderator:

Honestly not that excited about another flaky player with ties to captain no-balls la jordan peterson.

He'll be alright, but we probably don't win more or less with him.

Honestly not that excited about another flaky player with ties to captain no-balls la jordan peterson.

He'll be alright, but we probably don't win more or less with him.
Jesse Hogan is one player that comes to mind who was once considered as unreliable (flaky).
JL is similar in height, can take a contested mark and kick straight.
He probably just needs to put on a few more kgs to be that permanent KPF.

Jesse Hogan is one player that comes to mind who was once considered as unreliable (flaky).
JL is similar in height, can take a contested mark and kick straight.
He probably just needs to put on a few more kgs to be that permanent KPF.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhahahahahaha

Dude you could not have picked a worse comparison.

Luko took 13 contested marks in 21 games this year.

Hogan took 9 contested marks in the 2 finals he played this year alone, and 65 for the year. Hogan has only dipped below an average of 1 contested mark per game once in his career so it's not even an age/experience thing.

Edit: don't get me wrong, I think Luko could work out really well, but there is no way known we are pinning our hopes on him being a contested forward

I think Lukosius plays most like a Jack Gunston/Nick Larkey type.

Not a contested marking player but works hard to lead and create space, accurate kicking and can get out the back for a joe the goose

I think Lukosius plays most like a Jack Gunston/Nick Larkey type.

Not a contested marking player but works hard to lead and create space, accurate kicking and can get out the back for a joe the goose
I don't disagree, but still maintain that after 2016/17 "Joe the Goose" should have been renamed "Josh the Jenkins"

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhahahahahaha

Dude you could not have picked a worse comparison.

Luko took 13 contested marks in 21 games this year.

Hogan took 9 contested marks in the 2 finals he played this year alone, and 65 for the year. Hogan has only dipped below an average of 1 contested mark per game once in his career so it's not even an age/experience thing.

Edit: don't get me wrong, I think Luko could work out really well, but there is no way known we are pinning our hopes on him being a contested forward

Not sure why the meltdown friend.

J Hogan is 29 and almost pissed his footy career away since Kingsley became his coach.

JL 24 wants to play as a KPF, and I think he can.
Stinks will be gone in the next season or so.
Think positive.
New comings.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ya should of chosen the crows jack.

Port isn't getting a premiership any time soon.

They most certainly aren’t.

If there’s one thing that’s for sure is they won’t be winning one with their current coach either.

They most certainly aren’t.

If there’s one thing that’s for sure is they won’t be winning one with their current coach either.
No argument there. BUT... If Nick's has a shit year next season. He will not last.

In the mean time.... Hinkley fc continues down the path of making the top 8 is a successful season.

Remove this Banner Ad

News Jack Lukosius nominates Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Back