Speculation Jack Lukosius [RFA 2026]

Remove this Banner Ad

I could see Ports F1 getting the deal done but the F1 is really of no use to the suns due to their academy kids being rated top 10 next year but there is a possibility Richmond get involved

Luko for ports F1
after the lombard bid comes through GC may want to get back into the draft
Richmonds #21 (1st pick 2nd round day 2) traded to GC for Ports F1

Port can’t trade F1 as they haven’t used a first round pick last year or this year. Unless they trade one in this year of course but with Houston staying unlikely.

Port can’t trade F1 as they haven’t used a first round pick last year or this year. Unless they trade one in this year of course but with Houston staying unlikely.
Doubt it will be a problem, AFL will let them have the same concession as Geelong. Remember they got JHF 2 years back who was only 1 year in and its all about teams not mortgaging their future on older player types

Luko met with Nicks quite some time ago, both clubs are not playing finals, why the delay if he wants the Crows?
Usually Players nominate the club they want to go to once that team has finished for the year, hmmm

Also Rosas has a contract, can’t be delisted by the Suns, for him to be sacked it would have to be AFL sanctioned
He can be delisted. You guys did it to Jarryd Lyons, so you have form with it.

The reason Luko hasn't made a decision yet is because he still isn't sure if he wants to leave. He has the option to stay and fight his way back in the team. He is quite settled in the Gold Coast, and all things been equal, he would have stayed.

He can be delisted. You guys did it to Jarryd Lyons, so you have form with it.
For accuracy, it was Lyons who approached the club after trade period and asked to be delisted.

I suspect, no such luck for Luko.

BTW, Luko can also retire and play golf. That's another equally unlikely possibility.

Last edited:
I'd like to be as sure of winning tattslotto as Luko playing for the Crows next year.

The dream of having Rankine and Luko has been strong since Day 1 all those years ago.

The Crows ol boy network see them as their property. The self esteem adrenaline rush will be too much to resist.

They will pay what is needed, which conveniently is not what would have been needed even a year ago. Salary isn't an issue. And Luko should play his best footy there, even though that best mightn't be quite what was hoped for in the past.

The reason Luko hasn't made a decision yet is because he still isn't sure if he wants to leave. He has the option to stay and fight his way back in the team. He is quite settled in the Gold Coast, and all things been equal, he would have stayed.
There's also no point him asking to be traded if on principle the clubs can't agree on his price, doesn't look good for either club, luko or his managment group. Or he wants to go to port.

The AFL has already said they will let them trade it.

Bringing in a 19 year old JHF counts in the herbs and spices.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks like Luko is about to learn that other clubs e.g. the Crows don’t value him after whispering sweet nothings in his ear only to not make good when the chance to get him comes. Humbling and dare I say good for the Suns or even Port Why, a Luko with the chip off his shoulder and pissed at the Crows could be a very good asset

P.S. there is no evidence for the 2M you are quoting, only speculation

I'm not sure fans on the internet's opinions on trade worth is going to impact anything with actual real life events.

Adelaide and GC have good and fair history trading between each other, both teams have always come to the table and negotiated fairly. I doubt there will be too much bad blood at the trade table at all.

He has made the decision to leave the club.

The fact it hasn't been announced yet like other players requesting a trade is strange though.

I'm not sure fans on the internet's opinions on trade worth is going to impact anything with actual real life events.

Adelaide and GC have good and fair history trading between each other, both teams have always come to the table and negotiated fairly. I doubt there will be too much bad blood at the trade table at all.
Iva clearly behaving like a child.

He has made the decision to leave the club.

The fact it hasn't been announced yet like other players requesting a trade is strange though.
He has not informed the club that he wants to leave yet.
That's not to say he won't leave, just that he isn't rushing to any decision, and I'm saying it would not surprise me if he stayed.
Put it this way, if he hadn't of got the Dimma treatment, he would have had no interest in leaving. This has been all GCs push.

Last edited:
The news that a Victorian club has offered Mac Andrews a 1.5 million a year, for 8 years should tell you why GC is looking to try and offload Luko and his contract. On top of that Rowell comes out at the end of next year and will also get shy of a million a year from a Victorian club to get him home. Then, add to that the 800k a year they need Rioli.

Since when has Rucci been close to AFC?
He's close to Port, and Kimbo is very close to Adelaide. Remember who broke the news about Rankine and Adelaide, it was Kimbo. Also, the way these guys work is that if Kimbo knows something, but doesn't want it public that he was the one who leaked it, he will tell Rucci to say it, giving the impression that Rucci heard it through his sources.

The amount of info the Adelaide click like Kimbo, Rowie etc have is crazy. Alot of it they don't share, because they want to protect the club, and their relationships. Remember when Rowie heard that Sando had been sacked, and got in his radio show for two hours saying there is something massive that has happened at the club but it wasn't his place to say it. Then, two hours later a Vic reporter "broke" the news, making Rowie look stupid.

Totally agree

Luko met with Nicks quite some time ago, both clubs are not playing finals, why the delay if he wants the Crows?
Usually Players nominate the club they want to go to once that team has finished for the year, hmmm
Probably because Adelaide, like the other clubs, don't want to pay gold coast what they are asking.

Remove this Banner Ad

Speculation Jack Lukosius [RFA 2026]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back