Speculation Jack Martin

Remove this Banner Ad

His injury on the weekend contributed to Saad and McKay doing soft tissue injuries in the final quarter due to reduced rotations, and likely ended Carlton's season.

He has been subbed out with injury in 25% of the games he's played in the last 3 years.

Should do the right thing and retire instead of putting other players at risk.

His injury on the weekend contributed to Saad and McKay doing soft tissue injuries in the final quarter due to reduced rotations, and likely ended Carlton's season.

He has been subbed out with injury in 25% of the games he's played in the last 3 years.

Should do the right thing and retire instead of putting other players at risk.
You know players played for many years with a fixed 22 without having a substitute, right? It's not some new thing as a result of Jack Martin.

Of Carlton’s perennially injured, he’s the most important when fit. If he plays out the rest of the year then I reckon the blues will put an offer to him but it won’t be near as much as an oppo club might put if interested

29 year old who has never shown consistency at the top level is somehow your most important player?
I think you are exaggerating a bit in order to make it sound like an injured player is crucial to your teams trajectory.

No value due to injury despite his talent, might suit a club about to contend like Freo for a late pick or DFA but thats about it unless Carlton keep on reduced wages.

You know players played for many years with a fixed 22 without having a substitute, right? It's not some new thing as a result of Jack Martin.

Blues had one player on the bench which ment the remainder on the ground carried a much bigger load.

So the sub situation isn't a factor in this case. It was the number of injuries in the same game.

If you were forced to put Jack Martin or Orazio Fantasia onto your list for 2025 who would it be ?.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What is his record for games in a row and when was it?

32, FIFA, last weekend.

But seriously…he missed one game over the 2016/2017 seasons as a Sun.

At Carlton I think his record is 10, a few years back. Though he played the bulk of the back end of last season and was very good.

Remove this Banner Ad

Speculation Jack Martin

Remove this Banner Ad

Back