Jack Watts

Remove this Banner Ad

Thats interesting. I thought FA was scored/classified differently to a clanger kick which in turn is scored/classified differently to a clanger handball.

Either way, 4 clangers. :)

WRONG. Only 1 clanger. No clangers on debut.

And, as even you pointed out Spartan, he had a slightly better debut than Naitanui.

Hopefully both players will go on to great careers, and I dare say Geoff will be very pleased when this happens, won't he... ;)

Thats interesting. I thought FA was scored/classified differently to a clanger kick which in turn is scored/classified differently to a clanger handball.

Either way, 4 clangers. :)
Nope, Watts only had 9 posessions with 78% disposal efficiency, meaning 2 were ineffective. 1 must have been a clanger.

On his debut he had 8 disposals with 1 ineffective posession, with no clangers.

Either way, disposal efficiency is a much better measure then clangers.

2 goals in his second game in a team that got trounced.

His kicking action is immaculate, and he will take every chance he gets inside 50 and punish the opposition.

Not bad for an anorexic year 12 student.

Kid is gonna be a superstar, without doubt.

so happy they are playing him this weekend yay he is the best number 1 drafty ever/ jack why or is it jack who??

Suggest you go down to a late-night convenience store, if they have those in Darwin, & buy yourself a new troll Hodger (or is it "Battle"? I keep forgetting....) that one looks badly worn out & a tadge bent out of shape to me...

Naitanui's debut was better than Watts'

He did show more, you have to admit.

I guess that depends on your perspective mate - obviously opinion's pretty divided on that question.

Personally, I think Watts had a better debut, albeit by a narrow margin, as those Supercoach stats would indicate, but again, it all depends on your point of view.

Good luck to Naitanui though, and hope he does well for you...

I guess that depends on your perspective mate - obviously opinion's pretty divided on that question.

Personally, I think Watts had a better debut, albeit by a narrow margin, as those Supercoach stats would indicate, but again, it all depends on your point of view.

Good luck to Naitanui though, and hope he does well for you...
i think jack who had a better debut...........what the?

yeah melbourne are a great team aswell

i think jack who had a better debut...........what the?

yeah melbourne are a great team aswell

Dear Flog.

It is bed time. Now i know it's school holidays but that's no reason why you can be on you computer at this hour. You should read a book to attempt to expand upon your limited intellect. Your horrible posts are burning my eyes, and draining my IQ slowly with every word of yours I read.

Goodnight.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"Draining my IQ slowly"- wasn't that one of the alternate titles the FuGees considered when they were writing that big hit of theirs some years back?

"Draining my IQ slowly... with his song...." :p

That's quite an obsession you're nursing about us there Hodger/Battle/CP2007!

Interesting how this new id popped up so shortly after the "Battle" id was banned, and immediately started posting dull, short, inept and stupefyingly repetitive trolls about Melbourne, isn't it folks? :cool:

obsess_much_tshirt-p235635879319729165t5z0_210.jpg

Even more interesting, by the way, that this "devoted" fan of the Hawks has made no visit to the Hawthorn board at all thus far...

There has been nothing wrong with the way Melb has handled Watts people just expect way to much and at the moment he is getting good experience.

There has been nothing wrong with the way Melb has handled Watts people just expect way to much and at the moment he is getting good experience.

surely one of the reasons the expectations are so high is all the bullsh!t hype the melbourne fc did with his debut game against collingwood. all that fan fare - they had him running onto the ground with his family etc. anyone would have thought they were unveiling a premiership flag! of course he's going to cop it. watts has been ordinary thus far - naitanui, rich, sidebottom, hurley, zaharakis, hill, suban, hartlett, ziebell have all shown more ability. taking watts ahead of naitanui is going to go down as one of the biggest recruiting blunders ever. if you sat down and watched even one game of the u/18 champs last year you could see naitanui had way more potential than watts. naitanui is an 18yo ruckman who is quicker than midfielders! these athletic ruckmen types don't come around very often - its amazing he was overlooked.

Jack Who.

Been around the Hawthorn board lately Battle?

Incidentally, I'm thinking of buying a parrot, and I'm wanting to name him after one of your aliases, could you help me work out which one of the three names would be best?

senegalapanky1yrdim.JPG

Remove this Banner Ad

Jack Watts

Remove this Banner Ad

Back