Jack Ziebell launching into Aaron Joseph - How many weeks?

Remove this Banner Ad

Eh, we would have had to have known that this was a real possibility.

Unfortunately we didn't win, but I just hope that out of this Ziebell doesn't change his attack on the ball (don't want to see him attacking the man-Riewoldt) because it's his main strength.

Negligent vs incidental, I didn't watch the live tribunal feed but I assume this is what we argued?

Still more annoyed about Wright getting a reprimand for bumping Robinson, body contact with force that was below a reportable offence imo.

Time to move on. Both Ziebell & Judd have copped what the tribunal consider to be their rightful whack, despite both 'victims' lining up for their respective clubs at the weekend.

Who mentioned Judd? What has his sordid incident got to do with The comparison of Banfield and Zeibells cases? Defensive much.

Who mentioned Judd? What has his sordid incident got to do with The comparison of Banfield and Zeibells cases? Defensive much.
If you want to hang on to this Ziebell rubbish, go for it, but the reality is he will not be back in North's team until after he has served his 4 week suspension. Maybe next time he wants to contest a ball he will do it with both arms extended, rather than one tucked into his side in preparation for a head high collision with his opponent. Obviously the North hierarchy agreed with the tribunal, as they did not appeal the decision.

If you want to hang on to this Ziebell rubbish, go for it, but the reality is he will not be back in North's team until after he has served his 4 week suspension. Maybe next time he wants to contest a ball he will do it with both arms extended, rather than one tucked into his side in preparation for a head high collision with his opponent. Obviously the North hierarchy agreed with the tribunal, as they did not appeal the decision.

Boy can you read a lot of things into posts. All I was asking was whether Banfield was cited for a similar thing to Zeibell. Not sure where you get that I am wanting the tribunal to reverse the decision, just looking for consistency.

Remove this Banner Ad

Jack Ziebell launching into Aaron Joseph - How many weeks?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back