Speculation Jackson Macrae [UFA 2027]

Remove this Banner Ad

Apparently, we were interested in him a couple of years ago, but I doubt we'd interested anymore with where we are at.

Averages 30 disposals, 5 clearances and 5 tackles across 12 finals. I want him playing come finals, even as sub. Prefer him out on the park in any capacity to a bit of salary cap space.

Averages 30 disposals, 5 clearances and 5 tackles across 12 finals. I want him playing come finals, even as sub. Prefer him out on the park in any capacity to a bit of salary cap space.
Sanders and Gallagher go past him next year at the dogs. Maybe gold coast for Rosas as he'd help Rowell

I still think the dogs could get petracca and he might end up in that deal too

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can you blame him

been stuffed around all year and comes on when game is cooked
Played 1 quarter and got 7 possies and 4 tackles. Daniel had a good game too. These 2 cop all the blame whiile McNeil, Gallaghher, Vandermeer consistently waste games running around in circles neither getting the ball or kicking goals.

They just dont have the depth in the 22 to complete against other finals teams. You cant carry that many passengers. They need to find a way to get 4 bodies in in the off season as a minimum

Bont looked like he had the flu last night, he looked lethargic and slow. Gallagher looks okay to me and vandermeer provides run and grunt. McNeil is in the team to pressure, something mcrae and daniel don't do.

They need a small fwd and good wingmen in trade week. I'd think theyll use daniel and mcrae to get these players

Bont looked like he had the flu last night, he looked lethargic and slow. Gallagher looks okay to me and vandermeer provides run and grunt. McNeil is in the team to pressure, something mcrae and daniel don't do.

They need a small fwd and good wingmen in trade week. I'd think theyll use daniel and mcrae to get these players

Vdm is too injury prone and inconsistent.

Mcneil is a fraud in the same way that mcentee is. The bulldogs need small fwds that actually kick goals.

As for macrae surely hes played his last game for them. Just a matter of which vic club he ends up at.

He obviously isn't at the Andrew Gaff stage yet in terms of being cooked but even when he played decent midfield minutes last year, Macrae just looked like the game had moved past him.

I think the move to shift him out of the midfield has been a positive one for Beveridge as its given Richards plenty of opportunity to step into a midfield role.

I doubt there's a single person involved in AFL list management that would take any notice whatsoever of Bevo's selections. The bloke is a laughing stock.

Ken in finals is a laughingstock. PA in the 2021 PF and Thursday night were a laughingstock. Bev’s not perfect but there’s only one laughingstock come finals. Vent elsewhere.

Remove this Banner Ad

Speculation Jackson Macrae [UFA 2027]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back