Speculation Jacob Hopper [OOC 2029]

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 20, 2009
Pascoe Vale
AFL Club
Geelong
With Richmond very clearly needing to rebuild, I have seen some commentary from Tigers fans (here and elsewhere) that they should try to get Hopper and his big long-term contract off their books. Basically the same sort of speculation as Melbourne with Clayton Oliver.

There's been a lot of talk about several Richmond players leaving, and that Richmond could end up amassing a bunch of first and second round picks in 2024. Would it be worth using one or more of these good picks to help offload Hopper to another club?

Would your club be interested? How much would Richmond need to give to get you to take a look at him?

With Richmond very clearly needing to rebuild, I have seen some commentary from Tigers fans (here and elsewhere) that they should try to get Hopper and his big long-term contract off their books. Basically the same sort of speculation as Melbourne with Clayton Oliver.

There's been a lot of talk about several Richmond players leaving, and that Richmond could end up amassing a bunch of first and second round picks in 2024. Would it be worth using one or more of these good picks to help offload Hopper to another club?

Would your club be interested? How much would Richmond need to give to get you to take a look at him?

At the moment he is worth nothing, Richmond would have to lose a pick to get rid of him so why would they do that?

If Vlaustin, Baker, Graham, Bolton and Hopper go then realistically Richmond could enter the draft with 15 draft picks before pick 64.

Id be damn worried if I was out of contract lets say
I know it would suck getting absolutely flogged every week next year, but geez draft night would be fun as a Tiger's fan in that scenario.

If Vlaustin, Baker, Graham, Bolton and Hopper go then realistically Richmond could enter the draft with 15 draft picks before pick 64.

Id be damn worried if I was out of contract lets say
Think we might have 15 inside 72 and keep Hopper and Vlastuin 🤣

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't get me wrong, we wanted him. But Thank **** he choose Richmond instead of us... We dodged a bullet there
Bet he wouldn't be injured at Geelong. Our bloke couldn't organise a root in a brothel let alone an appropriate rehabilitation program

If they're getting rid of everyone, I'd love Vlaustin.
Oprah You Get A Car GIF by Governor of Poker 3

No one will take hopper so they will keep him.

But i do thank richmond every day for offering him 7 years..sliding doors moment they did us a massive favour.

Arguably the worst contract in the league. Absolutely cooked physically and has the worst disposal in the league.

Remove this Banner Ad

Speculation Jacob Hopper [OOC 2029]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back