Speculation Jacob Hopper [OOC 2029]

Remove this Banner Ad

Why is this a thread? Desperate for attention or?
To be fair every in media are talking about Tigers going all in on a rebuild, Taranto and Hopper are both in long term contracts that could have some use at the trade table.
Don’t think it will happen, I don’t start the thread, but it isn’t out of the question 100%

To be fair every in media are talking about Tigers going all in on a rebuild, Taranto and Hopper are both in long term contracts that could have some use at the trade table.
Don’t think it will happen, I don’t start the thread, but it isn’t out of the question 100%
mate not a single mention of Hopper or TT being traded, its a stupid thread.

Very true, but plenty of talk about the list and what the a tigers should do.
Hopper and Taranto are on the big dollars long term. It’s a fair question.
$700-750 isnt really big dollars.

Its not a fair question when we already have 4-5 senior bodies with a foot out the door, we are not trading everyone, and we are not pushing anyone out the door.

By your reasoning, we could have a thread on every contracted senior player which is just stupidity.

$700-750 isnt really big dollars.

Its not a fair question when we already have 4-5 senior bodies with a foot out the door, we are not trading everyone, and we are not pushing anyone out the door.

By your reasoning, we could have a thread on every contracted senior player which is just stupidity.
Fair enough then, take it up with the mods I guess.

Why is this a thread? Desperate for attention or?
Exactly the same logic as Melbourne with Oliver - if you're obviously going to rebuild and have a player on big $$ and a long contract that is not performing at that level, is it worth cutting your losses to get that off your books?

Tiger fans seem to have pretty much the same attitude towards Hopper that Dees fans have towards Oliver, at least from what I've seen - would be absolutely worth it if he was 100% fit and firing, but the contract is big concern if he DOESN'T get back to fit and firing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Speculation Jacob Hopper [OOC 2029]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back