Jake Carlisle Updates

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't think we can just cancel trade Rors. It's never been done before. Once the papers are lodged it's done.
Gil will do us a solid & a allow us an injunction. Someone knew something. ACA cannot officially state that they advised his manager 24 hours before the trade if they hadn't actually done it. His manager could sue the pants out of channel 9 if that is a lie

Gil will do us a solid & a allow us an injunction. Someone knew something. ACA cannot officially state that they advised his manager 24 hours before the trade if they hadn't actually done it. His manager could sue the pants out of channel 9 if that is a lie
Unfortunately it is not Essendons or Sydney fault though. His manager will lose his job, that's all that will come of it IMO.

Just wait there has been no AFL, stkilda or mangers statements made, I believe it is as dodgey as and in the end ACA will be facing some court time but that is just my opinion!

How long until the AFL put up a story acknowledging the video?

Also how much sleep did our management get last night?

How many of the supporters had bad sleep or nightmares?

Don't think we can just cancel trade Rors. It's never been done before. Once the papers are lodged it's done.

Did you not know?

We will go up to Gill and be all "come on bro, that paperwork we have can you like, make it go away?" his brow will furrow, there will be a bead of sweat as his head darts back and forth looking for witnesses. Without a word you will then hear the hum of a shredding machine, there will be a puff of smoke and we'll be back to 10am yesterday.

Dodoro will then rock up with the previous papers we had signed, all smug in the knowledge that he is brilliant and this is through and at the table, Bains will pull out one of those old fashioned extendable punching hands and use it, then giggle and leave the room.

We'll have to wait and see how this all plays out and I have complete faith in the blokes in charge of this for us.

In the meantime I'm pissed off its happened.

I'm pissed off at the arrogant, gloating attitudes of some Bomber fans.

But I'm really pissed off at the moment that I can't watch any news service and see the unveiling of our new, high profile, all-star recruit. What should've been a joyful experience has now been replaced by a constant need to grab the remote and flick the channel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd take what ACA say with a grain of salt. From a personal experience, they don't do their homework & check on the authenticity of their stories. They think they can intimidate people because they are " oh so god almighty". Very hard to actually tell if it was Jake in the video or not.
image.jpg
Could you imagine the uproar, if the guy on the left was caught in a compromising situation.......or is it the guy on the right?

I would really like to know what his manager and Essendon knew before hand. I assume we did our due diligence and if we were lied to then that should make the whole train void. I actually don't think Essendon would have known because in their situation they could not be that stupid to do that.

Having said that, if it is all true then we should get on the front foot and make it clear he wasn't a Saint player, but we are going to straighten him out as a good club should
We will do what Essendon couldnt

All really points the finger at Essendon FC more than anything- will reinforce people's impression of the club as being a toxic, shonky organisation. I expect people will see Carlisle's move out of that hell-hole as a positive for him

The problem is he will be seen as the saints recruit. We are always a media target, just look at the last 2 weeks of reporting, it was all our fault and this will be no different

I really think we have to wait and see, if the story is true or not, before deciding to hang him.

If, the allegations are confirmed, then the club will make the right call, whether there are grounds to renege on the deal, or to keep the status quo, only time will tell.

The other issue is how our current and pontential sponsors react, even if there is no substance, it may affect those.

The problem is he will be seen as the saints recruit. We are always a media target, just look at the last 2 weeks of reporting, it was all our fault and this will be no different
True this is what shits me as well.

I hope the club get on the front foot and make a press statement and lay down the truth from the start.. Not that it will help.

Will be interesting the AFLs take on the whole situation also.

Remove this Banner Ad

Jake Carlisle Updates

Remove this Banner Ad

Back