Jake Carlisle Updates

Remove this Banner Ad

Surely Carlisle would fear being sent to the forward line if Hurley came?
Carlise doesnt fear anything.

Not sure if thats cos hes 6ft 5 with hands as big as dinner plates or its just cos hes stupid but Jake dont feel Fear:p

Cant wait for the 'Carlisle Clunks' next season:)

Don't want Hurley at this point but last year i said i didn't want Carlisle for the same reason:

Dealing with the amoral s**tstain that is the Essendope Football Club/Drug Ring

I can't live in a world where they get our first pick again we're lucky to get Gresham last time but this time we should say f**k the AFL and take him as a DFA. What are they going to do give us a poor stadium deal and shit timeslots to play in?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Prob been said numerous times, but hopefully this year will have been a blessing in disguise for JC.

Mentally as much as physically.

Refresh from the Essendon saga. Travel, work a real job - realise how lucky he is to be playing footy for a living.

Really really excited to see him in a Saints jumper

I think he'll really bust a gut to gain the respect of his team mates and supporters.

Prob been said numerous times, but hopefully this year will have been a blessing in disguise for JC.

Mentally as much as physically.

Refresh from the Essendon saga. Travel, work a real job - realise how lucky he is to be playing footy for a living.

Really really excited to see him in a Saints jumper

I think he'll really bust a gut to gain the respect of his team mates and supporters.
Dont forget hip surgery and ample time for recovery.

Loves that f*cking sweater...

dude-hands.jpg

Jakes inspiration

Loves that f*cking sweater...

Jake is as cryptic and metaphoric as Lumbamba is a tosspot.

It is obvious Jake is contemplating giving all those opposition forwards a bath.

Or maybe it has something to do with his own bathwater.

Remove this Banner Ad

Jake Carlisle Updates

Remove this Banner Ad

Back