Jake Carlisle

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure why the Dogs aren't interested. Word trickled down that he was not the sort of bloke you want at your club and the Dogs exited the media speculation.

But he's perfect for us. We have Roughead doing more rucking than defending, Morris who will play his last season and then Roberts who will be good and Talia who may leave the club. We need a early-mid 20's Key defender and we have a pick in the teens which is a fair trade and plenty of cap space. Must be a real w***er to have been crossed off the list so early.

Not sure why the Dogs aren't interested. Word trickled down that he was not the sort of bloke you want at your club and the Dogs exited the media speculation.

But he's perfect for us. We have Roughead doing more rucking than defending, Morris who will play his last season and then Roberts who will be good and Talia who may leave the club. We need a early-mid 20's Key defender and we have a pick in the teens which is a fair trade and plenty of cap space. Must be a real ****** to have been crossed off the list so early.

Did you miss the bombshells yesterday Butane? Check about 12 + pages back in the list management thread, apparently we are in on Carlisle and meeting his team today to put an offer in for him. Rumours were mostly BS it seems. Some of them anyway.

Did you miss the bombshells yesterday Butane? Check about 12 + pages back in the list management thread, apparently we are in on Carlisle and meeting his team today to put an offer in for him. Rumours were mostly BS it seems. Some of them anyway.

Have to admit I'm still recovering from the loss to Adelaide and haven't been following/listening to a lot of football news recently. Thanks for the heads up :thumbsu:

So his management are meeting with ours today (according to a dogs poster on the essendon board), after all the rumour and innuendo the past month or so?

Strange.

Maybe Talia being a complete and utter cockbag made them consider his alleged indiscretions in a more favorable light.
If the Talia rumour is true, I'll be looking forward to seeing the back of him. I'm still finding it hard to believe he could do that, unless he knew 100% he would be leaving the club at year's end.

And how did the dogs even find out he was passing over information? Doesn't add up.

Yes the second, more realistic one which comes from a reliable source, and does not involve any dogs player, raises concerns about the young man's character.

While they are serious, they are also very common and represent broader societal issues, and are something that can be worked on in the right environment and with the right people around him.

After all, if all people responsible for that were refused work on that basis, we would sadly have a very small workforce.

Mods feel free to delete if this came to close to the edge!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Now there's a Talia rumour too?

Christ this is like Oprah giving out prizes to the audience. This player gets a rumour! That player gets a rumour! EVERYBODY GETS A RUMOUR!

I'm starting to feel left out, so I'm making up my own rumour...

Has anyone heard it yet....

Oh... :oops:

I'm starting to feel left out, so I'm making up my own rumour...

Has anyone heard it yet....

Oh... :oops:
Yeah I heard that one. Surely that many players couldn't be caught up in such a scandal. Hopefully not true. Could bring the club to its knees. If it turns out to be true then surely heads will roll and memberships burnt.

My neighbour's brother in law plays touch footy with a bloke right, and this bloke's wife is a secretary at a club (forget which one). She has convos with some of their assistant coaches and they say they aren't keen on signing Ayce Cordy.

Finally something to block out the sun on those days at Etihad when the roof is open. Good move.

As an engineer, I don't want to have to redesign the structural supports required to hold Fev in place above the crowd, let alone lift him into the place. Massive public liability issue for mine....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back