Speculation Jake Stringer - Trigger for 1 year with Essendon, exploring options

Remove this Banner Ad

I agree with the earlier Bombers poster that Jake wouldn't look at GWS if he was extended to 2 years at Essendon. But it might just be that a change of cities and getting out of the limelight and media focus might do him some good.

I am not a huge fan of him, but pragmatically if he can add a new dimension to our forward line, then the trade might just be a win all round.

I agree with the earlier Bombers poster that Jake wouldn't look at GWS if he was extended to 2 years at Essendon. But it might just be that a change of cities and getting out of the limelight and media focus might do him some good.

I am not a huge fan of him, but pragmatically if he can add a new dimension to our forward line, then the trade might just be a win all round.
Reminds me of Steve Johnson's first year at GWS. Having to prove himself and getting on thinner ice gave him a bit of a shot in the arm IMO

I think I speak for most bombers fans, Jake has been fun to watch the past 7 years but as a club we need to finally set standards on and off the field and Jake leaves with all of our goodwill and blessings, even for a token pick.

GWS are about as inoffensive of a rival club you can ask for to be trading with so will be a lot of fun watching Jake at GWS next year and I hope he thrives and the Giants get that first premiership.

So long my sweet Package, i'll miss you

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Since we dont make September GWS is always my finals team and most of there fans are also good to chat footy with

Lets hope this can help you guys tilt at a flag

all the best package

I think I speak for most bombers fans, Jake has been fun to watch the past 7 years but as a club we need to finally set standards on and off the field and Jake leaves with all of our goodwill and blessings, even for a token pick.

GWS are about as inoffensive of a rival club you can ask for to be trading with so will be a lot of fun watching Jake at GWS next year and I hope he thrives and the Giants get that first premiership.

So long my sweet Package, i'll miss you
puss in boots awww GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Speculation Jake Stringer - Trigger for 1 year with Essendon, exploring options

Remove this Banner Ad

Back