Speculation Jake Stringer

Remove this Banner Ad

Essendon has a coffee culture, coach and captain have a regular catch up, and it’s fair to ask about that sort of stuff if Stringer is regarded as part of a premiership window that Zach himself is hoping to lead us into. It’s a big change for us compared with how we handled recontracting previously… so is it just the list manager that changed or is it the overall strategy and premiership window that changed?
I have been surprised Essendon have refused to lean into the rebuild, it seems the x amount of days til last finals win has crept into their heads and they have been focussed to get that monkey off the back before making a premiership tilt.. i could be wrong.

Nevertheless if we were to trade Rosas to Essendon, I'd love Stringer at the club. We have too many players on our list on potential and not enough with runs on the board.

I have been surprised Essendon have refused to lean into the rebuild, it seems the x amount of days til last finals win has crept into their heads and they have been focussed to get that monkey off the back before making a premiership tilt.. i could be wrong.

Nevertheless if we were to trade Rosas to Essendon, I'd love Stringer at the club. We have too many players on our list on potential and not enough with runs on the board.
He’d fit right in then.

I mean, I get captains have extra responsibility, but I think you need to stay in your lane and putting your 2c forwards on list management is not actually your role. Precisely because your judgement will be clouded because of mate ship.

Similarly, if Scott invited Merrett for the purpose of getting his opinion, wtf is he doing? Merrett is not paid for that. Get Rosa to do his job.

Essendon are trying to break up the trio of Merrett, Leverde and Stringer.

They act like campaigners when the 3 of them are together and the club are over it.

This is hilarious. Does Zach go into bat for all the players, or just his friends? Bye bye Tex Wanganeen, we hardly knew ye, but my friends Jayden, Jake & Nick, no we have to keep them!
The same Sam McClure that said Carlton were ready to part with McKay for petracca who is asking for a trade. Don’t believe everything you read

good to call out Beeg, has a history of poor "info" apparently

The same Sam McClure that said Carlton were ready to part with McKay for petracca who is asking for a trade. Don’t believe everything you read

Posted this on the Pies board before the McClure article.

All good this is Bigfooty you can believe and post whatever you like.

Both players deserve extensions, they just don’t fit Essendons timeline. I’d rather look to trade Langford and parish for a higher return and keep these veterans until they retire.

You wont get a high return for parish that ship sailed last year.

Well if that’s you idea of a good father it maybe more to do with the environment you were brought up in.

I didn’t punt my families money away so the need to chase coin is long gone. Make sound decisions with your money young and the rest is easy.
With all that money or yours, sounds like you spent most of it buying tickets on yourself

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unbelievable. Stringer is a cancer, reckon he's the last thing GC need.

GC would love 40 goals from a 2nd forward to help King.

They offered a contract to Dusty who had checked out a year ago.

I'm taking Stringer over Martin next year.

GC would love 40 goals from a 2nd forward to help King.

They offered a contract to Dusty who had checked out a year ago.

I'm taking Stringer over Martin next year.

Gold coast need leaders.

Stringer is the opposite of a leader.

Remove this Banner Ad

Speculation Jake Stringer

Remove this Banner Ad

Back