Vintage Bay James Hird - "All About Me"

Remove this Banner Ad

inb4vintagebay.

Just when I thought the oogac couldn't top his dueling banjos effort... BAM!

Nice to be recognised by Mr SEN ... There cant be too many Seppo's that ring in.

Vlad playing the drums = lost my shit....

Please put Caro on the guitar....

I actually had Caro on my mind playing the Keyboard, but couldnt find a decent enough picture

Gold. I hope that the Hawks win the flag now, just so oogac can experience something approaching the joy that he has brought to us mere mortals with this effort.

dunno about hope. maybe 'wont think bad thoughts'.

IMO Mofra still leads, cos theres more to come.

"you just take more"........s.dank co-wrote the song.

oogac you are a genius at producing hilarity. Just when I thought you had already given all you have to give to Bay13 and the footy loving interweb public, you find another gear. A true inspiration to all of us who enjoy taking the piss at the AFL, players and events as they happen. Kudos to you for your creativity, imagination and most of all providing endless lulz to myself and everyone else who clicks on one of your topics. Chief should have you on the BF payroll IMHO.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

tumblr_m2wfjlK1Tf1qh2o7zo1_500.gif

oogac. Brilliance. Cometh the moment. Cometh the man.

Just when people where thinking is he gone? Does he have it left in him anymore?
You bring a performance like this. You define September sir.

Thanks oogac. Absolute perfection.

I had an ode to Richmond's obsession with 9th ready, but couldn't possibly post after this magic, would just look like a Coles ad in comparison!

Dont do Herexelin!!! It makes things erect.
:thumbsu:
And on behalf of the Bay, thanks for not using the Shannon Noll version. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Vintage Bay James Hird - "All About Me"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back