James Hird, Essendon's Golden Boy - Now a confirmed Illegal Drug User.

James Hird, drug cheat?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

It's cult like. Whatever the Pies/Carlton relationship with Buckley/Judd, we're still willing to admit when they are off base. The delusion is just bizarre

Let's forget any implications outside the club

He has failed his players. At best, he has used them as guinea pigs to seek an advantage through pushing to the edge of the legal boundaries. At worst, he has endangered their health, their careers and risked their reputations in an effort to build his own.

I'm looking at a handful of texts, and seeing a guy that was far too deeply involved to be able to shrug his shoulders and act shocked at a press conference. If he is a true Essendon man, he needs to take responsibility for his actions, rather than passing the buck to others

He is a true essendon man. Win at any cost. Seriously this isnt the first time they ahve been caught cheating.

The laissez faire atitude the bombers have towards the rules just makes me convinced they acted without impunity...Makes me believe they have been doing this a long, long time.

The story was in the Herald sun you stupid moron. No wonder you believe whatever Hird says. Weak, cowardly excuses by a weak cowardly man.

shawshank-redemption-11.jpg

Tell me more about your struggles living in a complex world and only being able to understand literal meanings - describe its social toll to me? How you feel when your 9 yo explains shit to you? Your self loathing?

Cheers!

The legality isn't the issue. Personally I hate Caro, won't read her article, and have no interest in her pitchforks-at-the-gate bullshit

The fact is, Hirdy has been shown to be part of the culture of pushing the boundaries with the supplement regime. If it's found that the practices were shady, he can no longer wash his hands of the situation, because he has been shown to be just as deeply entrenched in the culture as anyone

Time will tell exactly what the investigation finds. Until then, it's just opinions. If, and it's an if... if Essendon has been found to push the limits too far in their system, Hirdy now goes down with the ship instead of standing back and looking confused/surprised

You wouldn't hate her if you'd written your name in jizz on her arse. You'd see her as a blank canvas, shot by a firing squad of angels.

Tell me more about your struggles living in a complex world and only being able to understand literal meanings - describe its social toll to me? How you feel when your 9 yo explains shit to you? Your self loathing?

Cheers!
Piston

I will explain this to you because you are stupid, sad and pathetic.

As a father, I one of my kids came up and said "someone injected me with something but I didn't ask what it was, they weren't a doctor but I needed it because I was sick" I would know it was a bald face lie. My kids are obvious more intelligent than James Hird ( and 100x more intelligent than you because you believe James Hird) because they know such a **** and bull story would not cut it.

You probably don't understand this, not just because you are stupid, but because you don't have children because you are such a sad repulsive creep that no woman would go within 100 yards of you.

So whilst you spend your Friday night surfing pr0n and masturbating over pictures of James or whatever sicj stuff you loom at in your sad little world, know this:
  • your are a loser;
  • James Hird is a liar
  • Essenscum may not see out the season
Lube up and enjoy your night.

Piston

I will explain this to you because you are stupid, sad and pathetic.

As a father, I one of my kids came up and said "someone injected me with something but I didn't ask what it was, they weren't a doctor but I needed it because I was sick" I would know it was a bald face lie. My kids are obvious more intelligent than James Hird ( and 100x more intelligent than you because you believe James Hird) because they know such a **** and bull story would not cut it.

You probably don't understand this, not just because you are stupid, but because you don't have children because you are such a sad repulsive creep that no woman would go within 100 yards of you.

So whilst you spend your Friday night surfing pr0n and masturbating over pictures of James or whatever sicj stuff you loom at in your sad little world, know this:
  • your are a loser;
  • James Hird is a liar
  • Essenscum may not see out the season
Lube up and enjoy your night.

lol keep slinging the personal insults

Your 9yo could do better.

lol keep slinging the personal insults

Your 9yo could do better.
Piston,

Take some of your Friday night lube off your hand and donate it to your sad excuse for a club, they need it given the reaming they are taking at the moment. First decent opposition they come up against this season and they show they are as weak as you.

Pride can be a terrible thing. Maybe catastrophic in Jims case
Saw a quick pre-match interview. Is it pride?

If Hird is lying, butter wouldn't melt in his mouth. Either everyone (ASADA, Vlad, etc) is wrong and Hird is 100% innocent, or Hirdy could give Lance Armstrong lessons on how to handle the media. He certainly wasn't flustered by it all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Piston,

Take some of your Friday night lube off your hand and donate it to your sad excuse for a club, they need it given the reaming they are taking at the moment. First decent opposition they come up against this season and they show they are as weak as you.

Haha another lube joke.

As I have said I believe Hird is chicken feed in this ( and he was probably finished from the time the allegations came out at first instance).

The question maybe will Hird fall on his sword to protect the name of Essendon or are others going to go with him..

I just heard a little while ago that the Essendon board asked Hird to step down yesterday, Hird refused and threatened legal action. I wish I could verify it but my source was someone well connected with football media.

Hird is becoming positively Armstrongesque.

Hird is arrogant to the point of being delusional. ASADA has being busy interviewing people and have not been near Hird yet and have 2 full days slated for him next week. They obviously have him targeted as a key player. Given they have spoken to Dank, ex players, club doctors, sacked staff; they don't need to speak to him to find any new information, they are looking to pin him to the wall with what they know. The lying, blaming others and the dog ate my homework excuses just tighten the noose around his neck even more.
Serious sociopathic tendencies.

Did you see how tanned that mofo looked in the press conference?

Terry has a challenger.
Yep, and every time I see Hirdy's wife on TV she has a big smile across her face. Those 'performance enhancers' Dank jabbed into him must've done the trick.

Piston,

Was wondering if you'd like to add to your treatise of raw stupidity?

Yep, and every time I see Hirdy's wife on TV she has a big smile across her face. Those 'performance enhancers' Dank jabbed into him must've done the trick.
Also explains the smile on Bomber's face....

thank god this facade of golden boy hird can be lifted and the reality of him being a pig brain eating cheat can be exposed.

What exactly has Sir James done wrong? The way I'm reading things, Essendon FC however have become an illegal drug lab in the event that Hirdy gets the sniffles. The mountains of drugs are quite obviously not for the players.

I just heard a little while ago that the Essendon board asked Hird to step down yesterday, Hird refused and threatened legal action. I wish I could verify it but my source was someone well connected with football media.

Hird is becoming positively Armstrongesque.
So hird may end up taking others with him...

Remove this Banner Ad

James Hird, Essendon's Golden Boy - Now a confirmed Illegal Drug User.

Back