James Hird gone, presser at 3:15 today - The Age

Remove this Banner Ad

i actually feel sad for your state of mind. Defending Hird right until the end. Wasting so much of your time on a bloke who couldnt give a **** about his own players, let alone piss-ant blind faith supporters like yourself.

Some people just cant let go I guess...

What does it achieve? Storming around the forums quoting anyone who says something anti-Hird?

lol that doesn't even make sense, you've lost it again
On one hand he says it is all about the players. The next minute he didn't even consult them about his decision to resign. Wouldn't you ask them what they wanted?

2 more wins then Carlton, yeah doing better them then, then again the Blues get the first pick
Scored 3 more points only then Carlton despite actually having a forward line
And now another untested coach, well unless they can poach Bolton somehow

Though not yet as bad as the Blues, but heck there are still 3 more games to play ;)

On one hand he says it is all about the players. The next minute he didn't even consult them about his decision to resign. Wouldn't you ask them what they wanted?
the players would have begged him to stay. It would only have made it harder for him to do what he knew was right, as tough as it would have been given his love for the club

(Log in to remove this ad.)

She shot so many "poison arrows" at Hird, one had to stick eventually.

OrangeUncomfortableKinkajou.gif

That's it, I'm done, the drugs have taken their toll. I ******* quit! **** you AFL!

11855637_737018379760827_8835752019389739783_n.jpg

With the payout he just got, won't qualify for the dole until 2048.

And he'll still be protesting his innocence & re-throwing people under the bus.

Ugh! Who started "full-naming" the clubs? I reckon it was Joe Gutnick, coz he hung out in non-football circles, so the stipulation was often necessary. It's an annoying formality

"I love the Essendon Football, and have always loved the Essendon Football Club. I have chosen the leave the Essendon Football Club because it's the best thing for the Essendon Football Club. I also love the players at the Essendon Football Club, and the fans of the Essendon Football Club.", etc etc

AAAAgh! You can just say "Essendon"; we'll know what you mean. :D

Little said he signed a confidentiality agreement. That will determine his actions over the next 6-12 months. After that who knows how much he will reveal or who he tees off at.

I didn't see that as blaming WADA, but you have to admit once the ASADA part was done people settled down about it. Then it ramped up again when WADA appealed.

He's not wrong I don't think.

Then they are in over their heads.

If the majority of people on the HTB knew that a WADA appeal was possible how the hell did Hird and co allow the club to relax before it was finalised?

"Its ok guys. WADA wont appeal coz the AFL cleared us."

That's a massive **** up.

Remove this Banner Ad

James Hird gone, presser at 3:15 today - The Age

Remove this Banner Ad

Back