James Hird gone, presser at 3:15 today - The Age

Remove this Banner Ad

So Hird says in his opening few lines that the board had agreed that the club could never be free of it until Hird AND Little we're gone. Little wasn't even there when it happened was he? Is this the negotiation? I'll go but you have to go to.

Little joined the EFC Board in 2011.

I take full responsibility, well not for the huge legal fees incurred, or the players being jabbed, or even the shoddy record keeping, nor our results onfield, nor the loss of a top 8 position, draft picks, Paddy Ryder or even the recruitment of Adam Cooney, but trust me I do take responsibility for something :D
He takes responsibility for picking up Jobe Watson for training, but being late.

With the payout he just got, won't qualify for the dole until 2048.

And he'll still be protesting his innocence & re-throwing people under the bus.
A bit of creative accounting should take care of that hurdle. Every cent counts, those holidays won't pay for themselves any more!
Little said he signed a confidentiality agreement. That will determine his actions over the next 6-12 months. After that who knows how much he will reveal or who he tees off at.
The payout was probably an inducement to sign the confidentiality agreement.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I blame those soft, spongey floors they have up there at Essendon. It's enabled Little and the Essendon board of directors to perform fellatio on James Hird to excess until this point with relatively little fatigue to their knees.

Why would you pay out someone that has resigned?
The same reason you pay someone who has been suspended for a year so he can holiday in France I presume

Remove this Banner Ad

James Hird gone, presser at 3:15 today - The Age

Remove this Banner Ad

Back