James Hird

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 16, 2006
ge
AFL Club
Fremantle
No player in the league has the poise he has.

Few players in the league put their body on the line like he does.

No player in the league has the smarts he has.

We are privileged to watch him play. Go around another season Jimmy!

Playing like a man that knows this is all he's got left to do. I doubt he'll go around again, go out on a high, christ knows the man deserves it.

I know it's a contentious issue but I don't care - Hird is the best.

Hes the greatest player ive ever seen and im currently rearranging my finances to make sure i see the great man go round one more time. I will cry the day he goes i have no doubt.

James Hird is a talented intelligent footballer.

He knew that he could play out one last year at the high standards he has set for himself.

The same could not be said for players like Buckley, Wanganeen, etc etc.

Please mate, Buckley has been injured, if he was playing he would be playing at the standard he sets himself year in, year out, that is an unfair assumption... But, James Hird.... I am just in awe.... this guy is unbelievable.. BUT, is he getting the last out of his body for this final year? Could be a fair assessment, he has been tremendous, but I don't know how much longer his body will be able to take this. This will still be his final year.

Please mate, Buckley has been injured, if he was playing he would be playing at the standard he sets himself year in, year out, that is an unfair assumption... But, James Hird.... I am just in awe.... this guy is unbelievable.. BUT, is he getting the last out of his body for this final year? Could be a fair assessment, he has been tremendous, but I don't know how much longer his body will be able to take this. This will still be his final year.

What i mean to say is that Hird knew that he was going into this year with no fitness worries, so was confident to back himself.

Wanganeen and Buckley both have/had gone on one year too many

(Log in to remove this ad.)

James Hird is a talented intelligent footballer.

He knew that he could play out one last year at the high standards he has set for himself.

The same could not be said for players like Buckley, Wanganeen, etc etc.

I agree, his one of those players that dont need 35 plus dipsosal to be very effective.

:thumbsu:

What do we have to do to get him to go on??? Unbelievable player, one of the greatest ever, the best I have seen in my time are Matthews and Carey.. James is right up there... :thumbsu:

Absolutely brilliant player - definitely one of the best I've seen. It's amazing he's having as much impact as he had, I thought he'd played a few decent games, struggle with injury but he's having a ripper season.

Champion, will be a sad day to see him retire (quite a few champs coming to the end this season, too).

Remove this Banner Ad

James Hird

Remove this Banner Ad

Back