Speculation James Peatling

Remove this Banner Ad

Others dropped out cos of Eagles very big offer mostly

No one was willing to go 4 years like we did. Would say its 90% certain he joins us in all reality

Ever heard the saying "Dont count your chickens".

I hope you are right but geez just wait until the kid nominates us.

Would suggest he has more than a few suitors to choose from after tonight’s performance.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

People talking about his game yesterday am i missing something? he played mostly as a mid and had only 15 touches with a awful shot at goal. at 24 has he got much scope left. not sold

People talking about his game yesterday am i missing something? he played mostly as a mid and had only 15 touches with a awful shot at goal. at 24 has he got much scope left. not sold
Game leading tackler with twelve and it was only his second final. Kept Guelden contained for most of the game

I remember those lol reacts all year, acting as if Busslinger was a guaranteed Eagle. Only for him to sign on with the Dogs. 😎
Dude he isnt taking a paycut to join the 8th team on the table...This should be obvious. Last off season you ended up with Harmes/Bramble and you expect this time around you will be able to sign the most indemand player during the draft period

You wont be beating Eaglles financial offer or GWS better career prospects. Not a chance in hell

He seems to be the perfect "support mid" like Drew, Rowbottom and co. Does the dirty work so the stars can shine.

Greedy or weird I know but I wish Freo had been into him over Baker from the start. He'd actually round our midfield so much better.

Surely GWS don't lose all of Peatling, Cumming and Perryman at once though?

Last edited:
Dude he isnt taking a paycut to join the 8th team on the table...This should be obvious. Last off season you ended up with Harmes/Bramble and you expect this time around you will be able to sign the most indemand player during the draft period

You wont be beating Eaglles financial offer or GWS better career prospects. Not a chance in hell
But what if we trade Naughton for him?

Remove this Banner Ad

Speculation James Peatling

Remove this Banner Ad

Back