Speculation James Peatling

Remove this Banner Ad

Played a lot sub this season then replaced cogs and bedford in the midfield when injured. I'd put him as a late 2nd value wise at most.
While I don’t agree with it, it seems that the size of the contract largely determines what someone is worth in a trade (which I think is wrong because bottom teams generally have to pay them much more than top teams would, so their trade value could vary widely, depending on who they choose), so if he’s getting 4 years @$750K PA, it’s hard to sell the idea that he’s only worth a late 2nd.

I don't agree with contract size being much of a factor at all. As you said, bottom clubs often have to up their offers to get someone across the line and they also need to reach salary cap floor levels. Clubs dont need to be punished or overcharged because they have the space to offer overs to a player. That just plays back into the hands of clubs who can convince players to accept less salary and is a way of thinking people need to move beyond.

Oh look I mention this and an hour later look what drops. His staying. Hmmm.
Celebrity 101 scientifically proven.
Trust in greatness
you also said macrae down to collingwood and geelong,within an hour it dropped that geelong are out,im tipping if you were back and forthing with a collingwood person there it would have been down to geelong and st.kilda,time will tell i guess

you also said macrae down to collingwood and geelong,within an hour it dropped that geelong are out,im tipping if you were back and forthing with a collingwood person there it would have been down to geelong and st.kilda,time will tell i guess
He's best mates with and the new physio of Bailey Smith.

He even apparently holidayed with him overseas.

And then got his destination wrong despite putting his credentials on the line.

Tipping he will disappear and come back with a new user name.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Uhuh.

You did well with Smith genius
Smith hasn't nominated Geelong or a club to you guys yet, I can't even reply on that thread anyways.
Destination wrong, yet he never has nominated Geelong. Hmmm

Peatling 1/1, Trac i told you before it dropped the news and mind you that hasn't finished he still wants out, Viney will go its when not if. I don't miss

Smith hasn't nominated Geelong or a club to you guys yet, I can't even reply on that thread anyways.
Destination wrong, yet he never has nominated Geelong. Hmmm

Peatling 1/1, Trac i told you before it dropped the news and mind you that hasn't finished he still wants out, Viney will go its when not if. I don't miss
Lol.

Viney just signed on.

Petracca is staying, at least for now.

Smith isn't going to Hawthorn. You're banned because you make up complete horseshit with nothing to back it up other than claiming you're his physio and not being able to show photos from overseas etc

The fact you keep doubling down is sad. You're desperate for attention from nobodies on an anonymous internet forum.

He seems to be the perfect "support mid" like Drew, Rowbottom and co. Does the dirty work so the stars can shine.

Greedy or weird I know but I wish Freo had been into him over Baker from the start. He'd actually round our midfield so much better.

Surely GWS don't lose all of Peatling, Cumming and Perryman at once though?
... all academy, aren't they? After losing their ruck last year too.

That's not a good look

Oh look I mention this and an hour later look what drops. His staying. Hmmm.
Celebrity 101 scientifically proven.
Trust in greatness

We miss you in the Bailey Smith thread. You are his best mate...no wait school mate...no wait Physio? Who went with him to Europe right?

Also you said Viney to North was happening and then didn't.

At this stage your going rate is about 10% right, 90% bullshit lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Speculation James Peatling

Remove this Banner Ad

Back