Speculation James Peatling

Remove this Banner Ad

Know our offer was 1 mill more then Giants. We should just be making our offer 1 mill more then yours etc.

I dont think we should really be leaving it for him to make a decision. Offer Peatling 5 years and get it done
So you're just in favour of reckless contracts just to "get it done". Lucky you're not your team's list manager

So you're just in favour of reckless contracts just to "get it done". Lucky you're not your team's list manager
We offered Liam Baker 5 year 4 mill and he is a gnome we dont need. We have also offered Jack Graham a 4 year deal

We are well passed the point of reckless contracts. We are flat out delusional

If we are going to be deluded, id rather we do so on players with improvement in them, that other teams actually want and a guy who fills in a core list need as opposed to 2 potatoes who dont fill a list need other then they wore the same jumper as 2 dudes we hired

you have to laugh this time of year when fringe players that cant get game time at one club request a trade and all of a sudden they become superstars. i have to be honest have never heard of Peatling until 2 weeks ago but for some reason i want him at the crows now just cos other clubs fans want him too hahaha

Know our offer was 1 mill more then Giants. We should just be making our offer 1 mill more then yours etc.

I dont think we should really be leaving it for him to make a decision. Offer Peatling 5 years and get it done

Peatling is a good player but he’s still a fringe mid at the end of the day. Offering that kind of money for someone not in the top 100 players in the comp is crazy.

Peatling is a good player but he’s still a fringe mid at the end of the day. Offering that kind of money for someone not in the top 100 players in the comp is crazy.
Its a tiny bit more then what Jack Graham is going to get........ Anyway enough about us as a basket case.

If Perryman goes then would Giants relent and offer him what he wants? Im surprised Giants just havnt given him the 4 years. They must have the cap room to do it

Twomey said Eagles are out of the race, but Crows are in it, as well as many of the VIC teams already mentioned

He also said he flew over to Adelaide to meet us, which makes it seem like he’s giving our option genuine considerations? Otherwise he’d just have a video chat/meet with Dawson and Sloane when they were in Melb for the Brownlow

Lol. Clubs are paying for this offseason junket trip. He's hardly flying to Melb and Adel out of his own pocket.

Rumours floating around that Peatlings missus is very close friends with Isaac Cummings missus.. and the crows have money to burn from not wasting it on Luko..

Its made Peatling and his missus seriously consider Adelaide.

My money is still on a big Vic club though.. but its not like he’s an expat Victorian..

you have to laugh this time of year when fringe players that cant get game time at one club request a trade and all of a sudden they become superstars. i have to be honest have never heard of Peatling until 2 weeks ago but for some reason i want him at the crows now just cos other clubs fans want him too hahaha
Agreed.

OK, just got off the phone from a mate who's in the know.
I can absolutely confirm he will NOT be playing for either Brisbane or Gold Coast.
My mate was 100% certain on that point.
And, when he says something, you can absolutely take that to the bank.
Groundbreaking 🤯

(Log in to remove this ad.)

OK, just got off the phone from a mate who's in the know.
I can absolutely confirm he will NOT be playing for either Brisbane or Gold Coast.
My mate was 100% certain on that point.
And, when he says something, you can absolutely take that to the bank.
My mate reckons the CEO of Apple has asked for a pay increase after he heard what the Eagles have offered James Peatling and became jealous

Remove this Banner Ad

Speculation James Peatling

Remove this Banner Ad

Back