Speculation James Peatling

Remove this Banner Ad

Living in the wine capital of the world is awesome!
For me its knowing that you don't need a car to get to places in Adelaide. Melbourne is gargantuan, Adelaide and its surrounds are not. I bet that you would live in the centre of Adelaide and it would only take half hour by bike to get to the woods or the world class vineyards.

For me its knowing that you don't need a car to get to places in Adelaide. Melbourne is gargantuan, Adelaide and its surrounds are not. I bet that you would live in the centre of Adelaide and it would only take half hour by bike to get to the woods or the world class vineyards.
Yeah, the travel time is such a time saver.

Most days are 15-30 minutes travel time 1 way for me... compared to hours when I used to travel for work for the week.

We hit up a personalised winery tour last week in the Barossa, which was less than 1 hour away.

If you don't want the really hectic lifestyle, Adelaide is a great place to be.

If you prefer a busy city, then Melbourne or Sydney are better options.

We will soon see what Peatling & his partner prefer...

Yeah, the travel time is such a time saver.

Most days are 15-30 minutes travel time 1 way for me... compared to hours when I used to travel for work for the week.

We hit up a personalised winery tour last week in the Barossa, which was less than 1 hour away.

If you don't want the really hectic lifestyle, Adelaide is a great place to be.

If you prefer a busy city, then Melbourne or Sydney are better options.

We will soon see what Peatling & his partner prefer...
Also, nice beaches and about an hour and a half away theres Cooper Pedy.

Why is there not a 3rd team in SA?

Also, nice beaches and about an hour and a half away theres Cooper Pedy.

Why is there not a 3rd team in SA?
Not enough population for a 3rd team... reckon 2 is about right.

Yeah our beaches are nowhere near as crowded as Sydney's... & great for Peatling's family to spend time.

Cooper Pedy is a long drive though if you need opals.

Remove this Banner Ad

Speculation James Peatling

Remove this Banner Ad

Back