Speculation James Peatling

Remove this Banner Ad

At that point I’d hope we can afford to move Dawson back to his outside role. Pick 4 + Soligo + Peatling + Rankine would be mainstays, potentially Edwards, Taylor, Curtin too.

Pedlar would remain a point of difference (unless we draft a Lalor type) but as he struggles to stay on the park a consistent half forward role would be a win. I’ve never really seen a midfielder in Rachele.
We also have Pedler to move into the midfield if he can get his body healthy, and Dowling, Taylor and Scholl have shown things this year.

lol .. you were crying about the Hately trade somewhere an hour or so ago
He's being facetious, it's a reference to an earlier post about how anyone who starts a post with "I have it on good authority" should be banned.

He's being facetious, it's a reference to an earlier post about how anyone who starts a post with "I have it on good authority" should be banned.
Oooooh .. bugger .. do I need to go and hide behind the couch now?

No .. I'll run around dancing like a massive flog and rejoice our new legend :thumbsu:

No clubs wasting a list spot on a player that doesn't want to be there. Clubs don't even keep players they have in contract if they say they want to go to a other team. Dreams of snatching him in the PSD are just that, a dream.

AFL discourage the practice, so do player managers

That’s why we very see the threat become a reality

A player almost always lands at their destination

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Adelaide is taking shape, they actually have a decent midfield now. Dawson him Soligio and Rankine Keays Crouch pinch hitting in there as well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Speculation James Peatling

Remove this Banner Ad

Back