Speculation James Peatling

Remove this Banner Ad

Lol, what?

You appear very invested in this trade with some rather bizarre views.
Not invested at all. Just curious how it gets done. I can't see GWS doing Adelaide any favours for poaching their player and Adelaide seem a little short on currency (that they are happy to let go). Could be one that drags on until late.

We aren't interested, as far as I know. But if we were, we'd just use pick 22 or whatever it is now. You guys dont have a pick like that.
So you think your pick 25* would be fair value for Peatling (I agree). Surely you can then see that picks 25 and 37 are not equal in value to the F1 of any team let alone one that finished 15th?

No doubt we are going hard after some dealings with the Crows in the past showed they couldn’t be dealt with honestly. Almost up there with Dodo.

Oh and I did say something going back. Not just a blanket future first.
What? The Crows and GWS get along fine.

We kept trying to give you a pick for Hately when we obviously didn't need to, but you were too distracted by your Essendon negotiations. We did everything we could for you guys then.

Said similar on the Crows board, but I reckon negotiations will be civil, and likely boosted from the fact we upped our offer to Cumming, which triggered a higher band of compo for GWS.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Speculation James Peatling

Remove this Banner Ad

Back