James Sellar

Remove this Banner Ad

mcphee_is_a_gun said:
Disagree with that but good effort. Here's the top 10 as i see it atm.

1. Bryce Gibbs
2.Scott Gumbleton
3. Lachlan Hansen
4. Mitch Thorp
5. James Sellar
6. Clayton Collard
7. Leroy Jetta
8. Matthew Leunberger
9. Robert Eddy
10. Brock O'Brien

Wouldn't it also be likely that riewaldt goes in the top 10 as well?

philhawk said:
Whats his overhead marking ability like? People have said that his "kicking action is wierd", but nothing altogether negative is it? Is he mobile in the sense of a Koschitzke esque pinch hit ruckman/CHF?

Very Brad Ottens. There is some missing ingrediant. When he attacks the ball he looks the goods, but he rarely does it and rarely for long enough. As they like to say in America ... all the measurables but none of the intangibles.

Weaver said:
Very Brad Ottens. There is some missing ingrediant. When he attacks the ball he looks the goods, but he rarely does it and rarely for long enough. As they like to say in America ... all the measurables but none of the intangibles.
are you trying to say he lacks a ticker?

mcphee_is_a_gun said:

1. Bryce Gibbs
2.Scott Gumbleton
3. Lachlan Hansen
4. Mitch Thorp
5. James Sellar
6. Clayton Collard
7. Leroy Jetta
8. Matthew Leunberger
9. Robert Eddy
10. Brock O'Brien

Note* Selwood would be in the top 10 most likely but i havent seen him play. Probably missed a few others as i did it off the top of my head.

Why have you rated eddy so highly?

mcphee_is_a_gun said:
Its just my opinion, i believe Eddy has the edge over those too.

Eddy's kicking has been excellent, and according to the commentary he's got great stamina. The way footy's played at the moment clubs put a premium on players who can run all day and have good enough skills to retain possession of the footy. In that kind of context I could see Eddy going pretty high. Maybe not top 10, though? (Come draft day we'll all probably look like chumps.) ;)

Sellar's definitely playing miles away from his best form. When he's right, he's a gun CHF. Great hands, attacks the ball hard and actually is a much better kick than many would expect. Having seen a bit of him in SA, I thought before these championships that he was a real chance of going No.1. I'd be surprised if he drops much below top 5 still. Hope he does, though - I'd love the Crows to get him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Weaver said:
Very Brad Ottens. There is some missing ingrediant.
From what little I've seen, I'd agree. No doubt he'll have his very good games, but there's something missing.

1. Bryce Gibbs
2.Scott Gumbleton
3. Lachlan Hansen
4. Mitch Thorp
5. James Sellar
6. Clayton Collard
7. Leroy Jetta
8. Matthew Leunberger
9. Robert Eddy
10. Brock O'Brien

Note* Selwood would be in the top 10 most likely but i havent seen him play. Probably missed a few others as i did it off the top of my head.
Well done, you got the top three in order, Thorp just two spots away, and Leuenberger four spots off in June. That's a very good effort! :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

James Sellar

Remove this Banner Ad

Back