Player Watch Jamie Elliott

Remove this Banner Ad

He has been a very loyal and fine player,I think his teamates and the younger players really respect for the way he has gone about it and the way he has conducted himself. I think he is a very important component of the team ATM I do not have a problem with the length of the contract I just want him to reach 200 when you have had as injury issues when you just knew he would be picked week in and week out an missed 4 regular seasons virtually.At his last contract signing both the Lions and Dees really wanted him and he would have made both better but he remained loyal and so should we I do not see a problem with an extra year if anyone has earned it he has.

He has been a very loyal and fine player,I think his teamates and the younger players really respect for the way he has gone about it and the way he has conducted himself. I think he is a very important component of the team ATM I do not have a problem with the length of the contract I just want him to reach 200 when you have had as injury issues when you just knew he would be picked week in and week out an missed 4 regular seasons virtually.At his last contract signing both the Lions and Dees really wanted him and he would have made both better but he remained loyal and so should we I do not see a problem with an extra year if anyone has earned it he has.
copy and past that into the JDG thread. Just for fun.

Youre not wrong. Travis Cloke is only a year older than Tom Hawkins. Think about that. :'(

Collingwood giving him the arse (by not paying him what he wanted) and social media made him chuck it in

Alternatively, they agreed on a figure and just did it.
To expand on that, had a mature conversation about time left, how much we could afford/he wanted etc.
Could have. Interesting at the end of 19 he accepted 2 years even though other clubs offered him longer, he then was only extended by 1 year. Now at nearly 30 he is rewarded with 3 years. More confidence in his body holding up?

copy and past that into the JDG thread. Just for fun.
Well you may think it,s funny but there a vast difference in the way both players have conducted themselves over the journey, Jamie who got caught pissing into a bin and fined and then the Enfant Terrible, no comparison mate.

Well you may think it,s funny but there a vast difference in the way both players have conducted themselves over the journey, Jamie who got caught pissing into a bin and fined and then the Enfant Terrible, no comparison mate.
Billy was trying to put out a bin fire.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Youre not wrong. Travis Cloke is only a year older than Tom Hawkins. Think about that. :'(

That surprised me. I actually looked at the stats and a yearly comparison with a one year differential because of the age gap, starting in 2013 for trav when he kicked 68 and tom in 2014 when he kicked 68......both were 26. And the rest of the stats are with trav...and you can see the decline.

Loved Jamie's composure when he kicked THAT goal. As he was running in he looked around spotted a couple of options. Ginni was on for the handpass, Checkers was dead in front, but he thought "I'll do it myself" and slotted it. During the call I heard he's leading the comp for forward defensive pressure inside 50 or some such stat.

Loved Jamie's composure when he kicked THAT goal. As he was running in he looked around spotted a couple of options. Ginni was on for the handpass, Checkers was dead in front, but he thought "I'll do it myself" and slotted it. During the call I heard he's leading the comp for forward defensive pressure inside 50 or some such stat.
I think he also has the highest tackles inside 50 average!

I loved the goal and when they go through everything is great but in all honesty I thought he should have handballed to Ginni, I think that would have been an easier shot at goal but anyway doesn't matter now, he kicked it and we won

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Jamie Elliott

Remove this Banner Ad

Back