Player Watch Jamie Elliott

Remove this Banner Ad

Watching him live gives me a much bigger appreciation of how much of an elite player he is and how much of a legend he could have been if he wasn’t injury riddled

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
He does an absolute power of work, often as our deepest forward. Legend

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's a pretty low key affair when we stage the fairytale comeback that's for sure

actually, i thought somebody died in the commentary booth. Wayne Carey looked like he wanted to leave and get a drink to numb the pain. Brown was borderline disgusted and little joey was pinching his penis to try to get the fake hype gushing out...Ross the boss was incredulous that another coach was involved in such a great win. The room was devoid of any energy.

Lyon went off his rocker when the Blues did not spot the free option inside their forward 50. Carey looked like he was sedated, he did not earn his money in that last segment, he was speechless.

I dont normally worry about the anti-pie attitudes, and these guys dont bother me, but the atmosphere in that booth was very much like a bunch of essendon supporters watching the game....some more than others. Brown must have had some money on it... I would think he was going to win significant money if carlton won. Carey was just pissed off with the whole scenario and the fact that he wasn't doing it. I think he was upset that Jamie actually executed so well. I think that it made him feel less special. Montagne is probably still upset by 2010 but I think he was basically responding to the negativity of the rest.... he looked around and just couldnt get excited. Even brayshaw on the main telecast did a better job. Ross was definitely thinking about how useless the coaching was.

I think wayne is suffering from depression. The height of his life was in the toilet with kellie. It's been downhill since. You have to sympathise.
We all make mistakes. He was treated as a God and it went to his head.
Can't blame him or Kelly. Drugs are bad MmmKay.

actually, i thought somebody died in the commentary booth. Wayne Carey looked like he wanted to leave and get a drink to numb the pain. Brown was borderline disgusted and little joey was pinching his penis to try to get the fake hype gushing out...Ross the boss was incredulous that another coach was involved in such a great win. The room was devoid of any energy.
I think it's pretty obvious by the footage that Duck had money on the Blues, either to win the game or to make the 8.

On SM-G981B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Jamie Elliott

Remove this Banner Ad

Back