Jamo and Browne Out

Remove this Banner Ad

Fehoola

Debutant
Aug 14, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Jamison out this week. Did not travel to QLD with the other boys. Will prob have season ending surgery on shoulder!! Austin will play.

Browne flew up but wont prob play. If so, Bentick in!

Why operate now, when theres 2 weeks left to play?? Didnt Ratts say the most important thing these 2 weeks is try to win games?

Finals out of the question. Operate now and its about 6-8 weeks recovery. Wait for another 2 weeks and it starts to encroach on Pre-season.

Good move IMO.

But, where's the source? :confused:

The AFL teams I've seen so far only say Saddo and Chief are out.

However, if it's true, good for Jamo and look forward to 09. Only downside is he won't be able to towel Bradshaw again.

Oh great. I get to see them once a year usually. Last year, we got belted by 20 goals. This year, we are sending players off and have packed up our tent.

Why do I sense another Brown benefit about to be launched, and more embarassment heading my way. :(

Why operate now, when theres 2 weeks left to play?? Didnt Ratts say the most important thing these 2 weeks is try to win games?
Quick, someone ring Libba and ask him if we're tanking.

Why is Browne out? :(

He's fast becoming one of my favs.

Browny will end up a better player than Simpson because he can kick with both feet and win his own ball.

Browny will end up a better player than Simpson because he can kick with both feet and win his own ball.

TG. Try a compliment that doesn't come with a put down. I know you can do it. :thumbsu::)

Yep, Simpson has never, ever, ever won his own ball ever in his career, not once at all.

He also never Captained our proud club with dignity, honour and passion while we were down the gurgler...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh great. I get to see them once a year usually. Last year, we got belted by 20 goals. This year, we are sending players off and have packed up our tent.

Why do I sense another Brown benefit about to be launched, and more embarassment heading my way. :(

CB002863.jpg

Suggest you have a look at some of Simpsons highlights TG. Whilst he doesn't always go onto his right foot, he can kick with it if he has to.

Don't listen to the rubbish we feed to media, did you think we would say finals over, now we are going to play the youth, get players operated on the could finish the season and generally make sure we dont finish too high.

Why are you so negative? Pay someone a compliment by all means but no need to dig the boots into Simpson who has been a really honest and good player for us. I'm only a newbie to this but you always take a snipe at some player. Sorry if I offend but......:thumbsdown:

Remove this Banner Ad

Jamo and Browne Out

Remove this Banner Ad

Back