Jamo and Browne Out

Remove this Banner Ad

Why are you so negative? Pay someone a compliment by all means but no need to dig the boots into Simpson who has been a really honest and good player for us. I'm only a newbie to this but you always take a snipe at some player. Sorry if I offend but......:thumbsdown:

Welcome, TN4. God, you're an offensive prick! :D:)

TG's a big boy and doesn't need me to defend him, but knowing his "posting style" I don't read it as him having a snipe at Simmo, just pumping up our draftee's tyres....he probably just meant win "more" of his own ball and is "more" dual sided.

Why are you so negative? Pay someone a compliment by all means but no need to dig the boots into Simpson who has been a really honest and good player for us. I'm only a newbie to this but you always take a snipe at some player. Sorry if I offend but......:thumbsdown:
That's why I get criticised for defending Russell against the torrent of OTT rhetoric that gets posted. ;)

LOL.

Who is being negative if you state that Simpson prefers to kick on his left and rarely uses his right foot? :confused:

Simpson is gun and one of my favourite players.

Yet Simpson has better pace and is best used outside like Walker and Grigg to carry the ball from the kick in or the backline.

Yet I think Browne might end up a better player than because he can kick 50 metres with both feet on the run and hit a target. I can see Browne playing in the middle because he has a bigger frame and holds his feet in contests like Murphy.

Is it OK to say Browne has a better defensive side than Murphy because he has run down a player as big as Solomon? :thumbsu:

I think Browne will end up a bargain like Simpson and pass more highly fancied players such as Woneamirri who has won a rising star nomination.

Simpson didn't get a touch in his first three games as a skinny first year player, so Browny definitely has a head start on Kade as a player.

CB002863.jpg
Infraction for trolling me!

Jamison out would not make any sense, especially considering Ratten said he wanted a strong finish to the season. Jamison did a wonderful job on Bradshaw last time, restricting him to 0 goals and a few possessions when Brisbane were actually kicking the ball to him quite a lot. I think the word "source" should be filtered out, so sick of seeing it in such a context.

Jamison out would not make any sense, especially considering Ratten said he wanted a strong finish to the season. Jamison did a wonderful job on Bradshaw last time, restricting him to 0 goals and a few possessions when Brisbane were actually kicking the ball to him quite a lot. I think the word "source" should be filtered out, so sick of seeing it in such a context.

Have heard it said that not only do you save 'x' weeks by having your op 'x' weeks before the season finishes but more likely '2x' weeks as you beat the queue

Gotta love that Algebra :)

heard that had our finals chances not gone on so long until now he would have had the surgery earlier(ie- if we were no chance for finals in round 13 then he would have had surgery then). He always needed the surgery but it wasn't urgent so he could play on in the hope we make finals

heard that had our finals chances not gone on so long until now he would have had the surgery earlier(ie- if we were no chance for finals in round 13 then he would have had surgery then). He always needed the surgery but it wasn't urgent so he could play on in the hope we make finals

Yeah i heard that too. From you I think.

Seriously if hes injured and its impacting on him why play him. Try someone else.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah i heard that too. From you I think.

Seriously if hes injured and its impacting on him why play him. Try someone else.

First time i mentioned it actually. but had we made finals and jammo was unable to play because we sent him out to the pastures too early, everyone would be irate on this board

Remove this Banner Ad

Jamo and Browne Out

Remove this Banner Ad

Back