Racing January Daily Punt: They call it the Magic Millions because millions magically disappear

Remove this Banner Ad

See a NZ maiden trotter notched up its 11th runner up collect to go with its 4 thirds from 23 starts so far. Seems like it's got a good system going on for a horse with limited ability. Just drive it to collect those easy pay cheques filling the minor money in piss weak maidens forever. Sort of strategy I'd be down for If I had a semi decent plodder

See a NZ maiden trotter notched up its 11th runner up collect to go with its 4 thirds from 23 starts so far. Seems like it's got a good system going on for a horse with limited ability. Just drive it to collect those easy pay cheques filling the minor money in piss weak maidens forever. Sort of strategy I'd be down for If I had a semi decent plodder

Had sky on in the background the other day and if I overheard correctly Albion Park r1 greys had 7 from same litter/same trainer. 1 other in the race from another trainer.

Bit suss, thought it was weird. Then they said the singular dog was $8 into $1.50 which saluted with ease. The trainer of of the 7 led out #3 to the boxes which ran 2nd. Seemed to go to plan.

Had sky on in the background the other day and if I overheard correctly Albion Park r1 greys had 7 from same litter/same trainer. 1 other in the race from another trainer.

Bit suss, thought it was weird. Then they said the singular dog was $8 into $1.50 which saluted with ease. The trainer of of the 7 led out #3 to the boxes which ran 2nd. Seemed to go to plan.

seems like you are correct judging by this.

unreal hahah

I got on pretty quick after the last trial,our boy was green .Will hear more tomorrow about what happens next.
Another trial maybe?

Doubt needs another trial don't want to overeducate them and then be over the top when they eventually get to race day. Will improve on that greeness to a start anyway. As long as they jump clean, race tractable and hit the line there's no need to continue on trialling when the next 1-3 weeks normally a bit weak. Big guns like Snowdome and Street Parage will be back soon for MM on Feb 5 so best to avoid them.

Doubt needs another trial don't want to overeducate them and then be over the top when they eventually get to race day. Will improve on that greeness to a start anyway. As long as they jump clean, race tractable and hit the line there's no need to continue on trialling when the next 1-3 weeks normally a bit weak. Big guns like Snowdome and Street Parage will be back soon for MM on Feb 5 so best to avoid them.
Cheers wasnt sure ,didnt speak to the trainer afterwards only the jockey on her way back in.
My mate will ring trainer tomorrow to see how it pulled up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't despair
Pike in the first leg at Pinjarra
Lock it in @1.30
In the cerise and white,nothing could go wrong

I expect him to go full Olly media puzzle over the line in memory of Novak

Nothing.

Looked stakes class on debut and has amounted to a maiden 6 starts later. I think it wins with ease but going to be a fun watch. Obvious horse of Popes run second. Only 2 in it.
Last 3 starts been beaten at $1.50, $1.30 and $1.30

You'd be a brave person taking it again at that price

Last 3 starts been beaten at $1.50, $1.30 and $1.30

You'd be a brave person taking it again at that price

I have it $1.30 today but will not be on. I take $1.85 as a soft minimum unless genuine front runner clear and strong profile i may take $1.70 but thats about as short as i go.

No interest in the race other than hope it does what it's suppose to and starts going through the grades.

Pike looks a formality in race 4,5,7 but come with interesting profiles in 4/5 which not excatly good betting prospects.

I have it $1.30 today but will not be on. I take $1.85 as a soft minimum unless genuine front runner clear and strong profile i may take $1.70 but thats about as short as i go.

No interest in the race other than hope it does what it's suppose to and starts going through the grades.

Pike looks a formality in race 4,5,7 but come with interesting profiles in 4/5 which not excatly good betting prospects.
If you are a Perf backer last couple of years I would never be saying Pike is a formality in a single race let alone 3

If you are a Perf backer last couple of years I would never be saying Pike is a formality in a single race let alone 3

1.3/1.8/2.3 Is what i mark them so no certainties, I hate that northeast eagle price though. Could genuinely run last.

Prized Miss / Midnight Mystery probably the best bets today on average betting card.

Remove this Banner Ad

Racing January Daily Punt: They call it the Magic Millions because millions magically disappear

Remove this Banner Ad

Back