Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

starz

Premiership Player
Nov 18, 2004
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
This year's Japan Cup is a quality field, it's one of the best staying races on paper this year.
Joining the Japanese entrants are
Dylan Thomas the Irish trained Danehill - winner of the 2007 Prix de l'Arc de Triomphe and the King George VI & Queen Elizabeth Stakes who was named Europe's Horse of the Year.
Artiste Royal US trained (winner of the Group 1 Clement L. Hirsch Memorial Turf Championship at Santa Anita),
Halicarnassus Gp2 & G3 winner
Saddex is the German trained entrant (winner of a G1 somewhere and placed 6th behind Dylan Thomas in the Prix de l'Arc de Triomphe).

The Japanese contingent is a formidable force
Meisho Samson 4 x G1 winner looks set to start a warm favorite.
Pop Rock One of the worlds best stayers and Japans top gallopers will start one of the favourites.
Admire Moon Could be lining up for the last time
Delta Blues Winner of the Melbourne Cup is out of sorts.
Chosan Showing signs of coming of age after slowly making his way through the grades.
Dream Passport has a lot of ability and has consistently performed well.
Inti Raimi finished 2nd over this course 2400m at Tokyo in the 2005 Japanese Derby.
Vodka Filly won the Derby in classy style.

True Odds:
Pop Rock 2.70
Meisho Samson $3.10
Dream Passport $7
Dylan Thomas $8
Rest 25+

Only four winning chances at this stage, adjust for barriers.
Bets and final true odds out Friday

I thought Aidan retired Dylan Thomas to stud after its run in the US? I was looking at the Irish Coolmore website and they already had a stud fee for him the other day?

Has he changed his mind or was this always on the cards?

Nice field there though.

This year's Japan Cup (2400m) field is stacked with quality horses, and may well be the best middle distance turf race held anywhere in the world this year. Joining the Japanese entrants are
Dylan Thomas the Irish trained Danehill - winner of the 2007 Prix de l'Arc de Triomphe and the King George VI & Queen Elizabeth Stakes who was named Europe's Horse of the Year.
Artiste Royal US trained (winner of the Group 1 Clement L. Hirsch Memorial Turf Championship at Santa Anita),
Halicarnassus Gp2 & G3 winner
Saddex is the German trained entrant (winner of a G1 somewhere and placed 6th behind Dylan Thomas in the Prix de l'Arc de Triomphe).

The Japanese contingent is a formidable force
Meisho Samson 4 x G1 winner looks set to start a warm favorite.
Pop Rock One of the worlds best stayers and Japans top gallopers will start one of the favourites.
Admire Moon Could be lining up for the last time
Delta Blues Winner of the Melbourne Cup is out of sorts.
Chosan Showing signs of coming of age after slowly making his way through the grades.
Dream Passport has a lot of ability and has consistently performed well.
Inti Raimi finished 2nd over this course 2400m at Tokyo in the 2005 Japanese Derby.
Vodka Filly won the Derby in classy style.

True Odds:
Pop Rock 2.70
Meisho Samson $3.10
Dream Passport $7
Dylan Thomas $8
Rest 25+

Only four winning chances at this stage, adjust for barriers.
Bets and final true odds out Friday
Pop Rock is not on of the worlds best stayers, did you watch this race last year?

All Dylan Thomas has to do is handle the dirt & he wins.

Geez Starz,if you are going to pretend this is your work,at least get it from a website no one reads.

http://www.japanracing.jp/_news2007/071117-02.html

Thats ok,we'll just add plagiarism to multiple ID's,editing after the result & "aftertiming"
It was a giveaway,some of this is actually informative & correct so it had to be stolen.
Just knew Id seen this before.

Top work,your credibility is really peaking with this new found International racing knowledge.

seth

Nothing wrong with a brief accurate - to the point opinion/summary of the race and field. It was only a 3000 word article.
I doubt many others here follow Japanese Racing.

Lighten up, all you ever seem to do is whinge, moan and complain.

Pop Rock is not on of the worlds best stayers, did you watch this race last year?

All Dylan Thomas has to do is handle the dirt & he wins.

Pop Rock certainly is one of the Worlds best stayers he's been on fire for 18 months and should start second favourite here. He's the value runner after a cracking fourth last start from a wide barrier.

2006 Japan cup was won by the horse that got done for drugs - Deep Impact, why?

Anyway, I'm not sure why you think it's on dirt, did you really watch it last year?

Just have the decency to admit you copied it.
Its almost word perfect....just give the link instead of pretending it's your thoughts.
Its fairly clear you dont follow Japanese racing at all

How are those Danehill 2 milers coming along or havent you found an article to copy yet?
Maybe "hellraiser" can help you...lol

seth

Just have the decency to admit you copied it.
Its almost word perfect....just give the link instead of pretending it's your thoughts.
Its fairly clear you dont follow Japanese racing at all

How are those Danehill 2 milers coming along or havent you found an article to copy yet?
Maybe "hellraiser" can help you...lol

seth

who gives a rats if he copied it, aside from the web there isn't much in the media about the japan cup. love this time of year. usually go to the masters at huntingdale on the sunday and spend time in the oncourse tab while the last dozen or so finish their rounds and watch the cup with everyone else. have done this for the last 11 years or so. tm opera o was possibly the best winner i've seen aside from singspiel and better loosen up.
usually the fastest run grass mile and a half in the world. pretty sure horlicks broke the world record with a 2:22.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geez Starz,if you are going to pretend this is your work,at least get it from a website no one reads.

http://www.japanracing.jp/_news2007/071117-02.html

Thats ok,we'll just add plagiarism to multiple ID's,editing after the result & "aftertiming"
It was a giveaway,some of this is actually informative & correct so it had to be stolen.
Just knew Id seen this before.

Top work,your credibility is really peaking with this new found International racing knowledge.

seth

Very good find. Not a complete surprise admittedly...

Do the Woman's Day still publish 'Five Minute Fiction'? I've got a few back copies - maybe he'd like to hand one or two of them in for his Year 11 English essays?

Very good find. Not a complete surprise admittedly...

Do the Woman's Day still publish 'Five Minute Fiction'? I've got a few back copies - maybe he'd like to hand one or two of them in for his Year 11 English essays?

You haven't seen the_fresh have you? lol
By the way, did you take any of that $3.10 win & $1.00 to place you saw last Saturday on Zipping?

Obviously not you.
I have no problem that he copied it,I do that he pretended it was his.
Pointless anyway,it was far too well written to be Starz/Hellraiser's

seth

Do you have anything to add here or just more whinging, lying, complaining and hijacking threads?

I don't pay too close attention to it but based on what I've seen Meisho Samson is the one to beat.

He'll start favourite around $2.70 i'd say. His jockey Yutaka Take is lucky to skip a suspension after the Tenno Sho autumn a few weeks back, nearly brought down the field at the top of the straight.
Not sure what they have to do to get suspended over there.

usually the fastest run grass mile and a half in the world. pretty sure horlicks broke the world record with a 2:22.

Wouldn't pay too much attention to that, they usually race on the fastest tracks in the world too.

Wouldn't pay too much attention to that, they usually race on the fastest tracks in the world too.

pretty sure you've virtually repeated what i just said, oh well if it makes you feel as though you're more of an expert than someone who's been there then more power to you mate.

Off you go Starzy to find a few more articles to steal.
Got those Danehill 2 milers yet?
Obviously no info to pinch because they dont exist.....Clown

seth

By the way, did you take any of that $3.10 win & $1.00 to place you saw last Saturday on Zipping?

I'm here Starz, just got home from pre-season training, nice 5km run plus ball work.

Not too sure why you would say that but anyway....

pretty sure you've virtually repeated what i just said, oh well if it makes you feel as though you're more of an expert than someone who's been there then more power to you mate.

You said it's the fastest run mile and a half, I clarified because they race on the fastest tracks, there is a difference.

Off you go Starzy to find a few more articles to steal.
Got those Danehill 2 milers yet?
Obviously no info to pinch because they dont exist.....Clown

seth

This thread isn't about Zipping, regardless you ignore Danehills outstanding staying results and completely disregard the dam side, so talking pedigree with you is a pointless exercise.

This thread is about the Japan cup, nobody cares about your petty bickering.

I'm here Starz, just got home from pre-season training, nice 5km run plus ball work.

Not too sure why you would say that but anyway....

I'm glad you told me that, I thought you'd disappeared and sent fadge to do your dirt-y work.

As posted in the other thread I did actually back Zipping for the first time in my life on Saturday. Ain't that what punting's all about - picking the right horse in the right race? Too bad Let's Go Thommo let me down...

On another note, you may wish to refer to the 'I don't like Mondays...' thread posted by the_fresh. Now that's how you reference newspaper articles without having to plagiarise...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back