Jarman Should Piss off, and take up a job offering at Channel 10.

Remove this Banner Ad

Richm0ndrule

Team Captain
Jun 25, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Phoenix Suns, Tottenham Hotspurs
Im a North Supporter, And im sick of him. We had out chances and we blew em, all of them. And this season, were fighting to make the finals and we have a list full of to young, to old, or t Injury prone.

And, He seems to be spending More time on channel 10, talking about Adelaides AFL teams, and how there going to play.

Personally, I think hes a Knob, and if North aern't Gunna get rid of him, Ill do it myself. :thumbsu:

Im a North Supporter, And im sick of him. We had out chances and we blew em, all of them. And this season, were fighting to make the finals and we have a list full of to young, to old, or t Injury prone.

And, He seems to be spending More time on channel 10, talking about Adelaides AFL teams, and how there going to play.

Personally, I think hes a Knob, and if North aern't Gunna get rid of him, Ill do it myself. :thumbsu:

Maybe because 10 pay him to talk about the AFL side. SANFL coaches dont exactly earn alot of money.

I think Jarman is an alright coach.

Also, just on the grape vine, I heard Schwarze might be going to North at the end of the year. Thats a bit of an incentive to keep Jars me thinks.

Maybe because 10 pay him to talk about the AFL side. SANFL coaches dont exactly earn alot of money.

Also, just on the grape vine, I heard Schwarze might be going to North at the end of the year. Thats a bit of an incentive to keep Jars me thinks.

Maybe the other coaches don't, but Jarman isn't exactly underpaid for a job that is part-time. Jarman has been good for the club since he took over what was a rabble in 2003 but I think he has gotten all he can out of the playing group and now is the time to bring in someone new.

From what I've heard if Schwarze does come to North and Jarman is still coaching next year it could be a case of 1 in and a hell of a lot more players leaving.

The only problem I have with this years squad is the recruitment during the pre-season. Of all the players that came in eg O'Brien, Archard, Ward, none were really what North needed like a CHB, or a ruckman that was decent around the ground.

Well, I went to Norlunga and bared the cold. North were slow and there disposal was shit. South wern't that better, But still North cant win. Jarmans coughed up so many Double chances its not funny. North dont deserve finals, the way there playing.

The list is dead rubber, All to old. Alleway Tryed all day but he cant go alone. White IS slow, To slow and got beaten to the ball many times. And some of our defenders made some Woeful Unforced errors.

Its Time to go ... Jarman.

I have a question. How can you go on TV with a straight face and tell Craig and Williams (both with more credentials as a coach) what they should be doing when your own club is going to the crapper?

He thinks hes top shit, he thinks hes gunan coach afl, But he cant even get his sanfl team off the ropes. Hes useless

Its time to go ... Jarman.

I'm glad you think he's a alright coach because he's coaching my team the Perth Demons, since he' come to Perth the recruiting has been the best iv'e seen for at least 20 years, he comes over as a high profile coach and the fact that he's a bit out there will only inhance the Wafl imo, i have heard that alot of players from your neck of the woods wanted to come over but our salary cap and points system wouldn't allow it.
I know that he got your club into a gf so obviously he knows what he's doing, can shed any light on what he's like and his coaching methods.

Well when I was playing Under13's Jars coached us for a training.

Lets just say he is a very strict coach, a few of the other kids where in tears after Jars had a go at them.

Atleast your team will be disciplined.

Jars will do well in Perth!

Good coach, gets along well with his players but just had the wrong mix of players. His more experienced players fell off with injuries and as a result North dropped off towards the end of the season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jars will do well in Perth!

Good coach, gets along well with his players but just had the wrong mix of players. His more experienced players fell off with injuries and as a result North dropped off towards the end of the season.
DaMan hearing him speak to members and in interviews and having spoken to him myself the impression is he's a straight shooter who you can have a laugh with but when it comes to the job at hand it's business.

I think he is just what this club needs and I couldn't really care less about the reasons why he left or was pushed out of Adelaide. It seems he did a pretty good job at NA but the last year didn't go so well. You've got a team over there who is even more dominant than Subiaco is over here so I don't know how you guys put up with that. So it seems everyone is playing for 2nd spot over there every year like we have been over here for the last 5 or so years.

Jars is going to set the bar pretty high for our guys so I hope they are up for the challenge. We have recruited as well as anybody it appears so far but as you say, it depends whether we have the right mix of players to make a complete side.

What's Jarman like in the huddles, is he the rant and rave type or more quiet or a mixture of both? It will be about a month before we get to see him in action in some scratchies.

Watching on TV and an exhibition game the roosters had up here against our NT team in 2006. He is a passionate coach who knows when to have a laugh and knows when to be serious. he'll make the players feel bulletproof! i've heard a few of his 3/4 time huddle speeches. INSPIRATIONAL!!!!:thumbsu:

was shocked he got flicked by roosters last year. bad run with injuries didn't help the roosters under his 4-5 year reign.

you could only doubt his free flowing, attack, attack, attack, high intensity game plan as one of his faults. as when norths usually lost, they lost big!! but they looked good when they played though i must admit and always competitive.

Jars is a smart coach, maybe not a AFL coach type, more an assistant if that, bit good luck to him!!!

What's Jarman like in the huddles, is he the rant and rave type or more quiet or a mixture of both? It will be about a month before we get to see him in action in some scratchies.

A couple of Jarman classic quotes from the huddle....

"Don't try to kick around corners. Only two players in the history of football could that. Me and my brother."

"If you lot don't do something that excites me this quarter I'm getting in the car and going home."

He is also the only coach in the history of North to coach them to four consecutive finals series, and win at least one game in each.

"Don't try to kick around corners. Only two players in the history of football could that. Me and my brother."

"If you lot don't do something that excites me this quarter I'm getting in the car and going home."

He is also the only coach in the history of North to coach them to four consecutive finals series, and win at least one game in each.

haha he is a classic.

I've always imagined him being a good AFL assistant coach of some sort. The one to get the boys fired up an all.

The trouble ANJ had at North was a small minority within the club wanted him out and started a campaign to do just that.
North, since they lost the 2007 GF have imploded. Too much infighting and white-anting. Even Rob Gerrard sent out a letter to their members recently to ask this to stop.

Jars is better off in Perth and hopefully will with the GF over there while North quickly sinks to the bottom of the ladder here.

Jarman didn't deserve what the North Adelaide Football Club did to him here. (Boo to those involved!!)

Good luck Jars for 2009 and beyond

The trouble ANJ had at North was a small minority within the club wanted him out and started a campaign to do just that.
North, since they lost the 2007 GF have imploded. Too much infighting and white-anting. Even Rob Gerrard sent out a letter to their members recently to ask this to stop.

Jars is better off in Perth and hopefully will with the GF over there while North quickly sinks to the bottom of the ladder here.

Jarman didn't deserve what the North Adelaide Football Club did to him here. (Boo to those involved!!)

Good luck Jars for 2009 and beyond
We will rename the grandstand at Lathalin Park after him if he pulls that off grantj. We haven't played in a GF since 1978 and only made the finals 3 times since. Last time we played finals was 97 I think. He has already done a fantastic job in securing the services of some very talented players. A couple of our best midfielders were being keenly sought after by other clubs and I dare say we would have lost them with a lesser name coach and he's picked up a couple of handy delsited AFL players around the 23/24 yr old mark.

Jars is fitting in extremely well over here, he is on a part time basis at Perth and one of the players told me the other day he's got a job as head coach at a high school near by. I hope it is the beginning of a highly successful era for the Perth PC.

We will rename the grandstand at Lathalin Park after him if he pulls that off grantj. We haven't played in a GF since 1978 and only made the finals 3 times since. Last time we played finals was 97 I think. He has already done a fantastic job in securing the services of some very talented players. A couple of our best midfielders were being keenly sought after by other clubs and I dare say we would have lost them with a lesser name coach and he's picked up a couple of handy delsited AFL players around the 23/24 yr old mark.

Jars is fitting in extremely well over here, he is on a part time basis at Perth and one of the players told me the other day he's got a job as head coach at a high school near by. I hope it is the beginning of a highly successful era for the Perth PC.
lets hope your right rednblacks

He dropped a tub of Metsal in the change rooms:

"Jeez, I used to have the best hands in Australia.."

Perth played West Perth in a trial and had the game by the short an curlies until the last 5 minutes and coughed up a lead to go down by a couple of goals. The ressies got flogged by 10 goals.

I know it's only a trial but they had better not let that choking thing sneak in.

Docker Clint, I presume you are a Demons supporter? Don't panic. We've got the bye first round and Jars is building them up slowly. There has been a big change in personal and he is blooding a very high number of young colts players from last year, more than I can remember in previous years.

He's also been resting our top line players. He has been laying down the law to the player group about required skill level and letting them know when they stuff up and senior players are not spared because he expects them to show the way.

Here's a classic Jarman quote from the Bouncedown Breakfast last Friday in front of around 200 members. "If you can't kick you can't play football, that was drummed into me when I was a talented 5 yr old".

At qtr time he said to a new young Docker Tim Ruffles who's from NSW/Vic, " Tim, don't back chat the umpires, they are a sensitive lot over here and they will ping you for it". I can tell you it was thumbs up all round from those who were around the huddles at qtr and 3 qtr time. It will take Jars time to get this new group to play the way he wants them to but I am confident they will respond to him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Jarman Should Piss off, and take up a job offering at Channel 10.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back