Jason McCartney is a McFlog

Remove this Banner Ad

Never argue with a bloke that survived being on fire in the middle of a terrorist attack. He was an angry campaigner before getting blown up

Oh please, he profited it handsomely off it and only used it to serve his own career and financial interests.
I don't want to belittled his suffering or anything like that, but if you think about it logically, would McCartney still be in the AFL system if it wasn't for the Bali Incident ?

He was one of the worst/least intelligent footballers I have ever seen, props to him surviving what he did, and definitely wish him well, but the cynic in me suggests his role at AFL/Club level post playing career is sympathy based.

I know he used to work for the Bullsogs and have a Dogs supporting mate who thought he was crud/useless in his time there..

I guess what I am saying is that even despite what McCartney has gone though, that doesn't mean he that his performance in his current job or behaviour shouldn't be immune from criticism/above reproach.

#IStandWithPapley
#Swans4Flag2024

Oh please, he profited it handsomely off it and only used it to serve his own career and financial interests.
I don't want to belittled his suffering or anything like that, but if you think about it logically, would McCartney still be in the AFL system if it wasn't for the Bali Incident ?

He was one of the worst/least intelligent footballers I have ever seen, props to him surviving what he did, and definitely wish him well, but the cynic in me suggests his role at AFL/Club level post playing career is sympathy based.

I know he used to work for the Bullsogs and have a Dogs supporting mate who thought he was crud/useless in his time there..

I guess what I am saying is that even despite what McCartney has gone though, that doesn't mean he that his performance in his current job or behaviour shouldn't be immune from criticism/above reproach.

#IStandWithPapley
#Swans4Flag2024
Yeah I’m not fussed either way

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Jason McCartney is a McFlog

Remove this Banner Ad

Back